Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom) - Passage to the Reaper (Young Guitar DVD).avi

bobvex said:
i love the oening harmoney to the whole video, right after alexi give the introduction. "hey thisalexi frem chillernabodom and imaa gonn play somelicks fast and sloooow, and also check out my boddy roope here"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spin:

hmm.gif

I have the DVD with Alexi, Jani Liimatainen and Gus G. If you e-mail me I might be able to work something out. This is VERY rare so it's not gonna go for cheap, but make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. gkelter@yahoo.com

I ALSO have practically every live video of CoB available so if you're looking for specifics... you know my e-mail address. Sorry for spreading this out over 3 posts. :O

gkelter said:
This is VERY rare so it's not gonna go for cheap, but make me an offer and I'll see what I can do.
Well, if it's not gonna cheap then people should buy the original DVD with magazine including exclusive pictures and tabs for 24.99 $ instead of buying your expensive and illegal copies. The not so rare magazine with DVD can be ordered here http://store.yahoo.net/young-guitar/yg-dvd2.html and Passage To The Reaper can be found here http://store.yahoo.net/young-guitar/yg02-10.html for 16.49 $.

Hey buddy, the one I have is in the magazine with the pictures and tabs. I didn't realize someone was selling them on a yahoo store. If I would have known that, I wouldn't have scoured e-bay for 10 months until I found it.

gkelter said:
Hahahahahaha. The Alexi DVD issue of young guitar is sold out. You're quite wrong about the rarity.
Hahahahahaha. There are still some Japanese online shops which sell it and it's just a matter of time until the video can get downloaded for free in the net and in emule, soulseek or d++.

gkelter said:
I ALSO have practically every live video of CoB available so if you're looking for specifics... you know my e-mail address. Sorry for spreading this out over 3 posts. :O

yo can you send me some videos of them live if possible man there fuckin sick and i was wondering if you have there new vidoe trashed lost and strungout as well as them live n shit thanks :headbang:

gkelter said:
I have the DVD with Alexi, Jani Liimatainen and Gus G. If you e-mail me I might be able to work something out. This is VERY rare so it's not gonna go for cheap, but make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. gkelter@yahoo.com

It's not fucking rare, if you have p2p there has never been a day where I haven't seen anybody sharing it. Dont be a numbnut. Also it sells for like £15 complete with magazine on ebay, so get your fucking facts right

The second video is so much better than the first one.
I have them both and if I had enough space on the net I would host the second one for you people here, but then again it's copyrighted so that a big no no.

Wings of a dream said:
The second video is so much better than the first one.
I have them both and if I had enough space on the net I would host the second one for you people here, but then again it's copyrighted so that a big no no.
it's already shared on DC++

look for "Reap and Roll"

the Jani Laiimatainen one is on there too, im waiting for someone to rip the Gus G. Video

in other Gus G. news, he left Dream Evil :( to be with firewind, nightrage, and Mystic prophesy. IMO Dream Evil was his best effort, althought the cheesy cliche's were done of purpose.