Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom) - Passage to the Reaper (Young Guitar DVD).avi

Infernium

Unohduksen Lapsi
Oct 14, 2003
Fennia
Visit site
Hi everybody.

You all probably know this one already but that is a film where Alexi learns you to play guitar. Well, not exactly he just plays it very fucking fast. Alexi and some other guy play some Classic song (Mozard, Bach or something?) with guitar and then Alexi plays it slower for few times. It only lasts for 15 mins so i dont know that the hell is it. Maybe little piece of some bigger DVD or something like that. Anyway it's kinda cool little guitar film. I got it from DC++ and i think you can find it from most of the p2p progs. Sorry if this was old info just felt like sharing.

The background melody of demonstration #2 is from Waltari's song called 'Move' from the album 'Yeah! Yeah! Die! Die! Death Metal Symphony in Deep C'. Roope Latvala played also on the original Waltari's version.

i love the oening harmoney to the whole video, right after alexi give the introduction. "hey thisalexi frem chillernabodom and imaa gonn play somelicks fast and sloooow, and also check out my boddy roope here"

Lemming said:
what second vid?
The young guitar DVD lesson that includes ALexi Jani from Sonata Arctica, and Gus G. from Dream Evil :headbang: he plays rhythyms and solo licks from Bodom Bech terror, Chokehold some stuff from Angels dont kill, the second part of the solo to HCDR, and a and part of that Triple solo battle somewhere on there. He also teaches you how to do the really nice whammy harmonics. :D