Young Guitar DVD - Passage to the Reaper

slaesh said:
anyway, i do not ejaculate to music if i am not doing a girl that is, since you guys seems to have no sense of humor at all. otherwise i am sick or all the people i hang out with are fucking sick and stupid for having this perverted sexual humor

Ok lets raise the point here of me not having a sense og humour. you actually thought i took what you said literally? you're an ass if you did.
Second of all.
About the sick Perverted humour. Was it not YOU who opened up with,
"i am that kind of a fan that get's erection when i hear the sweeping with alexi and janne in bed of razors.. and when the guitarsolo starts i will ejaculate.. all the way down to the last refrain.."

Think before you speak.

well, what can i say..
fuck it..
i was trying to be funny when i explained how much i appreciate children of bodom's music, especially bed of razors solo..
while i was asking for the video.
and i can not be sure that anyone of you does not take what i write seriously.. since i don't know..
ah well, i won't trouble you guys anymore now..

I didn;t take what you first said seriously... i made a joke about it.
I did however find your 2nd post un-called for and unfair.

For the ones using eMule:
ed2k://|file|Alexi.Laiho.(Children.of.Bodom).-.Passage.to.the.Reaper.avi|115243886|D0FFA1667D2573B9C6E8D7F6DFE5B635|/
My eMule is on most of the times.

hey juho, your friend have a RR-LL, tell him to move his ass over here and write some specs about his git in a thread named "Alexi thread" ok?

thx for the tab, now tab please demonstration #2 :D