Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom) - Passage to the Reaper (Young Guitar DVD).avi

Alexi and Roope, Vivaldi Four Seasons - Summer, learned during october, took me a bit but i got it down, i learned some of Roopes parts. Amazing song, i jsut saw Bodom, amazing, roope was out there a few hours before the show, really nice guy, quiet, sorry for the rant.

Alexi and Roope, Vivaldi Four Seasons - Summer, learned during october, took me a bit but i got it down, i learned some of Roopes parts. Amazing song, i jsut saw Bodom, amazing, roope was out there a few hours before the show, really nice guy, quiet, sorry for the rant.

So this magazine is like hard as hell to find? they are always advertised in the back of guitar world magazines...id like to just straight up have the magazine and dvd itself, but i guess thats prety impossible. Jani and Alexi are my favorite guitar players....i mean, look at my User name for God's sake.. :p

Jani Laiho said:
So this magazine is like hard as hell to find? they are always advertised in the back of guitar world magazines...id like to just straight up have the magazine and dvd itself, but i guess thats prety impossible. Jani and Alexi are my favorite guitar players....i mean, look at my User name for God's sake.. :p
haha funny! And try Ebay! They have it on there! It's not impossible to find, it's just at your fingertips if you can use Ebay.

Just a little hint to you all out there, DO NOT BUY anything from www.youngguitar.com because they will rip you off as they have done to me and my friend. We have both ordered from them before and we never received them in the post. I have emailed them and they have supposedly sent them again of which we both didnt receive our packages which is very strange considering I have never in my whole career of buying things in many countries ever not received anything and to not receive these items twice means to me that they screwed us to the wall. If you want to buy them I recommend buying them off of ebay where you will find many young guitar mags and you can get them straight from japan and at least you can tell if the seller is good by the feedback. Every time I have ordered young guitar off of ebay I have received them.

NGC 3370 said:
Just a little hint to you all out there, DO NOT BUY anything from www.youngguitar.com because they will rip you off as they have done to me and my friend. We have both ordered from them before and we never received them in the post. I have emailed them and they have supposedly sent them again of which we both didnt receive our packages which is very strange considering I have never in my whole career of buying things in many countries ever not received anything and to not receive these items twice means to me that they screwed us to the wall. If you want to buy them I recommend buying them off of ebay where you will find many young guitar mags and you can get them straight from japan and at least you can tell if the seller is good by the feedback. Every time I have ordered young guitar off of ebay I have received them.

Yes! That's why if you know what you are buying and from WHO you are buying it...........you should trust ebay!