Sinergy influences on Blooddrunk?

Well Tie My Rope sounded nothing like a Sinergy song at all. So musical influence? No fucking way.

But the track names, yeah they do sound a little like Sinergy.

if you hadn't heard Homeland 2, would you've guessed TDE was a reworked IneartheD song Swabs? I'm sure no-one would have.

So, how can we tell they didn't rework Sinergy material for Blooddrunk the same way? Not saying they did, but they could have. We haven't heard the 'lost' Sinergy stuff in question so we can't compare. And maybe Sinergy suddenly changed style on the lost album? Not saying they did. but WE JUST DON'T KNOW. :) Never say never.

And I find it an interesting thought. And because Alexi has a history of moving compositions from one band to another (CoB, IneartheD, Sinergy, Impaled Nazarene) it's not too far-fetched either.

First, sinergy have inearthed influence
Beware the heaven are very similar to Translucent Image (this song are in Ubiquitous Absence of Remission)

And second, i thing sinergy is very very better than children of bodom actually
children now made music for the american poser, comercial music, basic music (children change, before children was a exelent group, with exelent music, now children are a basic and comercial group)

I think Bloodddrunk will be worst than are you dead yet.

(i dont speak english very well, i now)

^COB had 70 days to compose AYDY? They've had around 300 days to compose Blooddrunk. So I think this should be better..

^COB had 70 days to compose AYDY? They've had around 300 days to compose Blooddrunk. So I think this should be better..
It isn't true at all. A good idea is not something you can build up by time, it just pops out. So a long writing session won't guarantee a good result (probably will, but you can never know), and also a good album can be written in a few weeks(like Maiden's Number Of The Beast). But I'm absolutely optimistic about this album, of course, it'll be brilliant. :)

Hahahahahaha
do you not understand?

Children of bodom change, now are a comercial band, basic band, poser band, etc.

Early, children of bodom was a exelent band, with exelent music, very talentous, but now.... are a fucking poser band, i feel so bad, children of bodom was one of my favorite bands, but now i hate it.

Is easy, children of bodom now play for money, you music are dedicated for younger american poser.

(i dont speak english very well, i know XD)

DeathToPosers I think you are a huge poseur. I mean poser. Go hang out on the poser board with your fellow posers you fucking poser

Clearly DeathToPosers hasn't got a slightest interest or knowledge about bodom if he says like that...either way he should go to some emo forum and cry there.

his name...you HAVE to be a poser with a name like that...
come on. Not this whole pointless ''new vs. old Bodom" discussion again...

CoB still rock harder then you do, mr. 'DeadToPosers' so shut it ok? :)

And if you take your own username serious, you have to commit suicide NOW.

+10000000000

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

fully agreeed!

Hahahahahaha
do you not understand?

Children of bodom change, now are a comercial band, basic band, poser band, etc.

Early, children of bodom was a exelent band, with exelent music, very talentous, but now.... are a fucking poser band, i feel so bad, children of bodom was one of my favorite bands, but now i hate it.

Is easy, children of bodom now play for money, you music are dedicated for younger american poser.

(i dont speak english very well, i know XD)

I understand what you're saying. But when you listen to their newest published song Tie My Rope you feel they're still doing the thing with love.

I honestly don't know whether the soundscape in Are You Dead Yet? had something to do with getting the American kids into Bodom by being easy music to get into. But that album was the only one like that. People say it's the same as St. Anger was for Metallica. But francly I still don't hear any fans booing when they play songs out of that album.

What caused this huge omg COB are a fucking poser band for American skater kids, is probably the commercial video for AYDY? which the band had nothing to do with and hate as much as we do. Same goes for the guitars in the album. (And in my opinion the synths should be way higher mixed.)

I think Bloodddrunk will be worst than are you dead yet.

Careful with that man, some could start telling it's not possible :lol: I'm telling you man just wait for the new album and give it a chance before you judge.