COB / Sinergy - Fusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cob's way different than sinergy, the only thing that used to be similar was alexi doing the job.

I decided this subject deserves a thread of its own. So, I figured it is possible the lost Sinergy material could be transmitted to the new Children of Bodom songs. Maybe the material getting "lost" is just a cover up. Alexi has on paper solos and complicated composions... they would save them loads of time and allow them to just concentrate on designing cool songs.

I first thought even myself that this sounds fucking wild, but now I'm thinking it's pure logic. Think about it... Pretty for the Devil, sounds like a Sinergy song... Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back... bit of both. Tie My Rope already has Sinergy spirit in the sound. COB had 5 songs ready last May... they're really preparing a kickass album?

Well "Tie My Rope" sounds nothing like a Sinergy song but...

the 3 titles we got so far,

"Tie My Rope"
"Pretty For The Devil"
And "Roundtrip To Hell And Back"

all sound like Sinergy song titles,so i'll give you that.Theres no denying that this is what 80 percent of us really want,but its just way too far fetched

The new albums gonna be A.Y.D.Y wrapped in a H.C.D.R pace with F.T.R atmosphere,i talked to Janne today he laid it all on the line.But really theres no way in hell there going back to the neo classical age and i've already accepted it a year before the album even comes out

And that is why i stand beside Dark Tranquillity because they continue to improve 18 years after there formation and "Fiction" is the the testament to this,I thought how can they top "Character" and they did.Amazing.

I Dont got much hope for a return to the speedy melodic days pf Cob but i still love em

I'm done

The new albums gonna be A.Y.D.Y wrapped in a H.C.D.R pace with F.T.R atmosphere,i talked to Janne today he laid it all on the line.But really theres no way in hell there going back to the neo classical age and i've already accepted it a year before the album even comes out

From Buffalo, NY? You must mean pm him or something.

If COB can pull of a FTR atmosphere I will be more than satisified. Hopefully that translates to more keys, grim guitar riffs, and more melodies.

Busted :lol:

Somehow its difficult to think that Alexi would have took some new Sinergy-songs to Bodoms new album. I think Alexi has got imagination and visions to make new songs both Bodom and Sinergy. The thing you said Joonas, sounds just a bit too weird.

I quess no one knows what sarcasm is,lol

Alexi also said that the albums gonna have a pink cover with a drag reaper just before i beat him in a chugging contest,that was 5 minutes ago

*SARCASM*,ha ha lol ha ha lol ha ha

Im done

I quess no one knows what sarcasm is,lol

Alexi also said that the albums gonna have a pink cover with a drag reaper just before i beat him in a chugging contest,that was 5 minutes ago

*SARCASM*,ha ha lol ha ha lol ha ha

Im done

Dude, you got caught in a lie and you couldn't back out. That is why you should never lie!

Im sorry i got caught in lie stating i talked to janne somehow when we are 2000 miles apart and there is no concievable way we would see each other,damn how much more do i got to explain myself

I feel like im taking CRAZY PILLS!!!

No that wouldn't have been sarcasm. If Janne's message was sarcasm then it wouldn't make any sense as sarcasm wouldn't be used in that context...

haha FTR got owned and is trying to cover now. Dude you said that with so trace of sarcasm at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.