The last thread about Sinergy

What is Kim Goss doing nowadays? Writing for a magazine, perhaps working for a record company...???

I think it was Zarok who told she sometimes writes for a (lifestyle,music) magazine. IIRC it was in Japan. But not as a journalist, more than a star who has his weekly half a of page to tell what he/she did in the last week.

EDIT: Found

I'm not surprised about this, it's all because of COB's new musical direction. I have a feeling they don't like the stuff they did on Sinergy very much, especially since Alexi said he doesn't like his old COB albums...

I'm not surprised about this, it's all because of COB's new musical direction. I have a feeling they don't like the stuff they did on Sinergy very much, especially since Alexi said he doesn't like his old COB albums...

when and where has alexi said that?he has said that he likes AYDY? except for the guitar sound,and that HCD is the best they have atm,but this doesn't mean he doesn't like the old albums or what they did in Sinergy.imo,if he was tired of the soloing and technique stuff he wouldn't devote about 10 minutes every single show to a solo battle,and roope wouldn't spend the songs adding cool and sometimes insane licks to COB songs(he manages to fit fast tappings,more harmonies,scales or hammers everywhere).anyway,it's just my opinion,although I'd like that it were fact and not opinion,LOL.

@Mystique1721: if a world tour and promoting a new album isn't being busy,then I really don't know what means ''be busy'' in the music industry,:p.

I think it was Zarok who told she sometimes writes for a (lifestyle,music) magazine. IIRC it was in Japan. But not as a journalist, more than a star who has his weekly half a of page to tell what he/she did in the last week.

EDIT: Found

Yeah, I know about that. But what I meant was, is she doing anything else, like some job in the music industry or something...? Because the last Sinergy album was out what, 5 years ago?

I think Alexi tried to write catchy music in the past but it turned out gay in his ears and he figured that everything that's badass is catchy.. which is why their music has evolved the way it has..

^ He said that FtR is his least favourite album :erk::erk::erk:

Thats what I kind of meant :saint:. But still, hearing him say things like he's no longer into neoclassical stuff anymore and that people now want to hear more of a grunge/seattle sound kinda gives me the impression that he just maybe doesn't like his old stuff very much...Although I know he said he was proud of Something Wild for pulling it off so young

Face it, if Alexi composed another.. fucking tilulilu song, unless it was as good as the creme of Hatebreeder, people would be :erk: These days metal has to be heavy or it'll be despised..

I'm feeling a little stupid today because I'm hungover

Face it, if Alexi composed another.. fucking tilulilu song, unless it was as good as the creme of Hatebreeder, people would be :erk: These days metal has to be heavy or it'll be despised..

I'm feeling a little stupid today because I'm hungover

They could start playin folk as long as I and the bands likes it. Okay it was exaggerated. But as long is i have the opportunity to listen to them (spinefarm releases their music) i wont care what anyone else i thinking of them.

As long as you can sense their music is serious whatever it's like, it's bound to be good.

Their recent cover songs have concerned me to some extent, among some of AYDY.