SINERGY replaces new bassist (Mel)!

Originally posted by =7thDaughterOfA7thSon
Its a joke, right?

Unfortunately not. I've chosen not to share my frustration over this as Mel has enough on the table at the moment.

I would suggest that everyone gives Mel the love she needs (and space when required) as/when she returns. When you reach for the stars, and they exceed your grasp, sometimes you don't notice the cliff edge you were standing on until it's too late. This is when having friends to catch you when you fall is most important!

Fortunately, Mel has friends in abundance. We should all be so lucky!
;)

Smylex,
Take good care of the package upon her return!

Linda,
If I overreacted earlier this week (typical for me), my most humble apologies!

Originally posted by Mr Toast
Smylex,
Take good care of the package upon her return!

Mel's a package? What package? :confused: I'm so confused.

And, now, if anyone's looked over at Sinergy's message board since then, someone is now saying that Mel quit the band. I really would like to see them make up their minds over there.

Originally posted by smylex
Mel's a package? What package? :confused: I'm so confused.

And, now, if anyone's looked over at Sinergy's message board since then, someone is now saying that Mel quit the band. I really would like to see them make up their minds over there.

Secret Service speak; they usually say "The package is in the building" or something like that when their charge arrives... and what a nice package she is! (get your mind out of the gutter! I was referring to her awesome personality).

As for the Bassist post... I'll leave that one alone (per Mel's wishes). Anyone else notice how quickly the whole thing was forgotten though? It's like Mel never existed or something. We STILL talk about her here and she hasn't been an active Maiden for three months! I guess I can't blame the Sinergy peeps though; they just never got the chance to know Mel as many of us here have!

Their loss, SoCals gain (again)!

:hotjump:

And me in Tennessee. So sad...
:cry: