full version of cob + sinergy @wacken 2002 available

Originally posted by bodomite
oh zarok btw i got the mystic festavel dvd in the mail today!!!!

FUCKING AWSOME!!!!

I really enjoyed what i watched of it so far!

hahaha my favorite part so far is in the deleted scenese at the end where alexi and ale scream WAAAAASSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
ahhahaahahahah :lol:
WHAT??? In the deleted scenes??? Holy shit! I never watched the deleted scenes. Thanks for telling me this. *runs to the DVD player*

weeee. ur lucky to have bootlegs.
Cob came to poland only once now, and theres none of bootlegs of them here, i cant see nothing but the ones that were on internet till now.
plz help...... :p

I've got the Mystic Festival DVD feat. COB. I try to rip the 4 live songs but I think my PC is too slow for it. Anyway, I made MP3s out of it.

I'm afraid I don't have enough space on my harddrive to rip the videos to AVIs. Maybe Bodomite can do so, because I sent him a copy of the DVD. That's why I wonder why he wants the MP3s from me. :confused:

man these bootlegs threads make me kinda :( 'cause everything I have here everybody has too, so i'm not able to trade.
So, I have to wait for a charity of bodomite you know...:p

Originally posted by bodomite
Hey Extender i can send you bootlegs.... I just ask for money for shipping... thats all...

Well, that's good to hear. What boots do you have? All the same as Zarok and Nando? Have you gotten your hands on the VideoCD's? 'Cause then I could help you too and send them to you at a package with the money... ??

okay extender yer email sucks i cant get through ahahahha
but yes i have everything that nando has as well....
i have all of his vhs stuff on audio cd as well.....

Do you have the right address? It's extendar@mail.com

Anyways, I would like to ge my hands on those boots, so tell me how much for postage and I'll send u the money.

Or, if you haven't gotten the CoB VideoCD's, how would this sound: you send me the bootlegs and I'll send u the VideoCD's and no money changing involved.

So, which is better?