full version of cob + sinergy @wacken 2002 available

Kiran, my friend! I hope I'll be the first one you trade with. I'll copy your desired COB shows this weekend.

Originally posted by K of London
i looked at that video by the way, i see what you mean ... but thats not why i never came backon msn heheheheh, the computer kept crashing, honest :lol:
Yes, of course, man. ;) :D :lol: :lol:

zarok what the hell did you do in that video haahhaaah
k i sent you my list just a second ago.... plz tell me if there is anything on there you want....

Originally posted by bodomite
zarok what the hell did you do in that video haahhaaah
No, no! I wasn't in the video, although I wish I was...:D

I sent it yesterday evening to Kiran and told also Nando about it. He wanted it, too. If you want it, then just tell me on ICQ.

For all others: It has absolutely nothing to do with COB, so I guess you'll just say [Homer Simpson mode]Boooooring![/Homer Simpson mode]

Well, I like it. And I also like Nando's "thread for men", if you know what I mean...

Anyway, let's quit this. Let's talk about the COB/Sinergy Wacken bootleg. I can't wait to hear Needles 24/7 again or this strange techno-like intro that COB used for the gig. And all the other stuff. The Wacken show was really great.

Damn you, Zarok and Nando. You just keep on getting more and more CoB boots and I keep wanting them even more, but as I have nothing to trade anymore, I guess it's a long wait for me..

Originally posted by Extendar
Damn you, Zarok and Nando. You just keep on getting more and more CoB boots and I keep wanting them even more, but as I have nothing to trade anymore, I guess it's a long wait for me..
Don't cry, Extendar. I'm sure there is a way. If you want bootlegs, you'll get bootlegs. The question is only how? I talk to Nando. Maybe we can help you.
Originally posted by bodomite
LOL intresting.....
how many songs did they play at wacken 2002?
I think they played like 11 songs (+ intro) in one hour. But they didn't play Warheart! :mad:

Originally posted by Extendar
Seems like I'm not the only one..

oh zarok btw i got the mystic festavel dvd in the mail today!!!!

FUCKING AWSOME!!!!

I really enjoyed what i watched of it so far!

hahaha my favorite part so far is in the deleted scenese at the end where alexi and ale scream WAAAAASSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
ahhahaahahahah :lol: