COB / Sinergy - Fusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course if Janne could give us some news it would be nice?

Oikeesti vähä syö miestä ku ei saada tietää mitää uutta?

Well I don't know if Webmaster meant that with sarcasm.. But yea the thread topic "fusion" is not really the right word.. I think this is something no-one saw coming.. I just think it's possible some of that material will be used, if the new Sinergy album as itself is buried..

Of course if Janne could give us some news it would be nice?

Oikeesti vähä syö miestä ku ei saada tietää mitää uutta?

I know dude

We've been waiting for almost 2 years now for the new album.It'll be almost three by the time it comes out.They gotta be getting close to giving us the album title at least.

Usually bands reveal the album title with the complete tracklisting at the same time. But COB didn't do that last time. I think there was 3 or 5 months in between the release of the album title and the tracklisting for AYDY. Idk,waiting isn't even that big of a factor, seeing how its already been a while. And i had Dark Tranquillity's "Fiction" and Sonata Arctica's "Unia" to tie me over. Kick ass shit:headbang:

Tiemyrope_concept_art.jpg

Finally something new! So they did plan to release this as a single.. which I think they should and probably will do later this year, maybe with a new recording. That's the reaper they have on the COBHC TV intro so it's no fake. And this is a single artwork, not album artwork, any idiot should understand that.

I hope they come out with a much bigger scythe for the album artwork... if they had a fucking huge killer scythe there then the rope wouldn't look scary in any sense...

Anyone who has a visual sense of sound knows Bodom always choose the artwork colour by the sound, so this could also indicate something. Like heavy but more melody. Tie My Rope is pretty close to the Hate Me -single recording sound (*and so is the artwork colour.)

Status
Not open for further replies.