COB / Sinergy - Fusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
I decided this subject deserves a thread of its own. So, I figured it is possible the lost Sinergy material could be transmitted to the new Children of Bodom songs. Maybe the material getting "lost" is just a cover up. Alexi has on paper solos and complicated composions... they would save them loads of time and allow them to just concentrate on designing cool songs.

I first thought even myself that this sounds fucking wild, but now I'm thinking it's pure logic. Think about it... Pretty for the Devil, sounds like a Sinergy song... Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back... bit of both. Tie My Rope already has Sinergy spirit in the sound. COB had 5 songs ready last May... they're really preparing a kickass album?

For once, I can agree with you Joonas. It wouldn't make sense on Alexi's part to come up with new material when he already went through the process with Sinergy, even if he intentionally uses some of the parts or subconsciously. Hopefully the new material will sound more like Sinergy and NOT like AYDY or Tie My Rope.

This could actually make sense, and also explain why they "lost" the recordings. If so, it would be the most awesome thing ever. (In terms of Cob/Sinergy atleast)

that's a little far fetched, and by a little I mean a fuckload.

I decided this subject deserves a thread of its own.

So, I figured it is possible the lost Sinergy material could be transmitted to the new Children of Bodom songs. Maybe the material getting "lost" is just a cover up.

Alexi has on paper solos and complicated composions... they would save them loads of time and allow them to just concentrate on designing cool songs.

I first thought even myself that this sounds fucking wild, but now I'm thinking it's pure logic.

Think about it... Pretty for the Devil, sounds like a Sinergy song... Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back... bit of both. Tie My Rope already has Sinergy spirit in the sound.

COB had 5 songs ready last May... they're really preparing a kickass album?

I got quoted!

This thread is pointless, though I would like to learn how to transfer quotes from one thread to another, like Joonas did with mine :err:

Lol.. I'm really gonna look for a more proper COB forum.. I don't think it's far from reality, that if Alexi has composed kickass music which he hasn't published, he might use some of that for a very important project. Of course the majority of you disagree with the most I say just because I am who I am :)

Lol.. I'm really gonna look for a more proper COB forum.
First really good sentence i read from you.

I really tried not no bash you and your postings; without any prejudges.

But when you write something like this:
Quite what I expected from this forum
I understand why there are people liked more than you.

@topic: like the others say it's to far fetched. They dont have keys in sinergy anymore. and they have a more melodious singer who's like a second leadguitar.
And Roope plays no only rhythm guitar in singery. maybe they save some riffs for the new cob album but a whole cob album contains more than 2 riffs.

Lol.. I'm really gonna look for a more proper COB forum.. I don't think it's far from reality, that if Alexi has composed kickass music which he hasn't published, he might use some of that for a very important project. Of course the majority of you disagree with the most I say just because I am who I am :)

Quite what I expected from this forum :)

i'm sorry we're not all as naive as you are.

ill let cinderella know she's late for the ball next time i see her, it seems her prince is having a cow.

1. Quote the posts in the original thread.
2. Copy+Paste them in a new post/thread
3. ????
4. PROFIT

btw, nice south park reference :kickass:

well it could be some sort of payback...

Alexi used IneartheD riffs for Sinergy, this could be a sort of payback...Now using Sinergy riffs for IneartheD v.2 :p (gotta love IneartheD btw...)

lol...but I'm not taking it too seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.