COB / Sinergy - Fusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so fucking fake, the "outer glow" photoshop filter, the shitty missed parts on the noose cutout. The generic downloaded brush background.

If you believe that for a second then you're retarded. I'm better at photoshop than whatever downy made that "artwork".

The details you suggest have been added for the reaper demand some skill :) When you put on more light you can see the details. On cobhc tv the reaper is all black. Explain this :cool:

Seriously, that image looks like Alexi, whilst drunk, went on google images, searched for "reaper" and "noose" then did a shitty photoshop image with them that any 3 year old could do. And it is definately done in photoshop, I've been using Photoshop for enough years to recognise a piece of shit photoshop picture when I see one.

There is no way that a professional band (or anyone with dignity) would seriously use that image.

It's a fake.

There is no way that a professional band (or anyone with dignity) would seriously use that image.

It's a fake.

It's better than Hate Me or You're Better Off Dead artworks :rolleyes:

It COULD be fake, but the level at which internet -active COB fans are, could never make anything that credible! Sorry.

Maybe it's been edited with a photoshopping programme.. but you can't be 100% sure it's fake, you're taking a big risk since you must be dead sure you won't lose a debate to Joonas by getting proven wrong or you're doomed to hell on this forum for life.

Nothing wrong about that, just that the scythe is a little lame... maybe the reaper shouldn't even be on that pic...

Maybe this is like that one Are You Dead Yet? -design that was so bad they didn't release it anywhere.

It's too shit not to be fake. Anyone with a very basic knowledge of Photoshop could have made that in seconds. Most of those effects are defaults that come with the damn program!

And no it is not better than the Hate Me or YBOD artworks at all.

^Stop crying, it's good enough to be real.

Try make a better one?

I could, let's have a photoshopping competition.

^Stop crying, it's good enough to be real.

No it fucking isnt! Christ man! Go on any Photoshop forum and post that image, it would be fucking laughed at.

This is the kind of bullshit "omgsigz" stuff I used to be able to do, and that was after about maybe 2 months of learning the finer points of Photoshop. So I seriously think that professional musicians could hire a better artist than whoever did the piece of cock up there.

99nightssigcopyfo5.jpg

^COB isn't really one of those bands that attract people with CD artwork to buy their albums, first 3 excluded...

Just tell me if you dare where the fuck does that reaper come from? COB have it on their video. It's theirs. In this picture it's detailed, not just black. You simply can't explain this.

Plus that rope is pretty cool and there's no stuff like that on youtube. I'm pretty confident it's real.

Ok, whatever you say...

Still, I quote myself for the 3rd time:

Just tell me if you dare where the fuck does that reaper come from? COB have it on their video. It's theirs. In this picture it's detailed, not just black. You simply can't explain this.

How do you know that? They could have easily just used any old picture of a grim reaper (google or other places) in the video. And then someone else could have just as easily used the same picture. That proves nothing.

Oh and the rope is not "pretty cool" You can tell from the missed bits of black around the edges. That they have cut that picture out (really badly) from a black background. A professional wouldn't make such detrimental and obvious mistakes in cutting out an image.

^^I can see those black edges without even zooming in on it. Its worst at the "tied" part of the rope. And that reaper just looks too...."usual"?

Status
Not open for further replies.