Sinergy influences on Blooddrunk?

^If it is good he will be away 3 years :p

I understand what you're saying. But when you listen to their newest published song Tie My Rope you feel they're still doing the thing with love.

I honestly don't know whether the soundscape in Are You Dead Yet? had something to do with getting the American kids into Bodom by being easy music to get into. But that album was the only one like that. People say it's the same as St. Anger was for Metallica. But francly I still don't hear any fans booing when they play songs out of that album.

What caused this huge omg COB are a fucking poser band for American skater kids, is probably the commercial video for AYDY? which the band had nothing to do with and hate as much as we do. Same goes for the guitars in the album. (And in my opinion the synths should be way higher mixed.)

No fucking way! If you have been a Metallica fan you will know that album had 0-1 good riffs and thats only good not great. The whole album sucked so much ass!! It was so goddamn poor piece of music.

Getting american kids into CoB was not intentional i am sure. The band commented this and said that AT THE TIME they were writing they just wanted to play stuff like that and did it! Luckily for us Alexi disliked guitars on AYDY and those will hopefully be great sounding on Blooddrunk. I don't doubt for a second that the new album release will be very exciting and it could turn into another AYDY? but i somehow doubt that. Let us just wait and see and listen to joonas's speculations which should keep us highly entertained:lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Alexi and co. mixed in some riffs and ideas from "Sins Of The Past" on Blooddrunk.That could explain why the album wasn't finished and released.The song titles definetly sound Sinergy esque.That could also explain why it took longer to write this album. Anything is possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alexi and co. mixed in some riffs and ideas from "Sins Of The Past" on Blooddrunk.That could explain why the album wasn't finished and released.The song titles definetly sound Sinergy esque.That could also explain why it took longer to write this album. Anything is possible.

They had almost as much time for Blooddrunk than they wanted, which is great. It's just that last time Bodom was in a terrible hurry and had ridicilously little time to write the album. Now they have had even more time than they had for HCDR which they think is Bodom at its best. I'm expecting a somehow more epic and even stronger release from Blooddrunk, because they have tried everything:

Hatebreeder: Great melodies, shit sound.
Follow the Reaper: Great atmosphere, no heaviness.
HCDR: Heavy, no atmosphere.
AYDY: Heavy, no melodies.
Blooddrunk: Heavy, melodic? (With "old Hypocrisy atmosphere")

As for that St. Anger think that's what I was saying, it was a sort of bad release. In Flames is likely bound to notice pretty soon that big sound isn't everything. Bodom did with AYDY. I mean imagine if that stuff was played with the shitty sounds of Hatebreeder. Then it would be a piece of crap. But big sound with big musical mind is what Blooddrunk will hopefully be.

SHUT THE HELL UP IT WAS YOU TWO YEARS AGO COMPLAINING AYDY? HAS NO MELODY

Why do you always have to pretend you don't understand what I mean? I'm really just wasting my energy posting this stuff when all people do is pick up one line they can pretend to understand incorrectly and then flame me. But that's ok this is the official forum, I don't know why there's so few people here (most are not even around because they like the band)

Itd be sick if their new album didnt sound like the shit im expecting. hopefully it will be more HB style. But judging on the album name. The gayest album name ive ever heard for any band, i think its gunna be a piece of shit cd

apparently alexi totally forgot why he got the attention of the world in the first place, the first 3 cds have been the brake through for bodom.
i really doubt that it would be the same if he would start with HCDR and AYDY, music industry has enough slipknot bands around

It could be that he just got bored of using the same cliche neoclassical section that 8000 other metal bands have used, and wanted to do something original? I think if they'd have started with HCDR they definitely would have been noticed, it doesn't sound like any other band I've ever heard.

the only difference between the old CoB and many others that used the neoclassical stuff is that CoB are much cooler and fun to listen to

It could be that he just got bored of using the same cliche neoclassical section that 8000 other metal bands have used, and wanted to do something original? I think if they'd have started with HCDR they definitely would have been noticed, it doesn't sound like any other band I've ever heard.

show me please the band that plays like cob played on HB and SW!