HCD / Sinergy

Willy Wonka

Son of a Bitch
Dec 21, 2001
Atlanta
www.thecheetah.com
I have not heard the entire album "Hate Crew Deathroll" because I'm making myself suffer until my CD shows up BUT...

the consesus seems to be the new stuff is thrashier and all around heavier...a kind of new approach. Obviously, the new songs I have heard utterly destroy and rule SO...

Does anyone else (who has heard the entire album) think that with HCD, Alexi is trying to kind of further seperate the guitar styles of SInergy and Children of Bodom?

You have to know that Alexi isnt the composer of all Sinergy's songs. I dunno if hes with all of hcd songs...
So Sinergys music, which I love very very much, is more complicated i think comparing to cob songs. This is my opinion.
And cob new songs has this unique strike, that crushes my bones. Thats the differrence, cob music is also more and more heavy.

Both bands rulz and kicks major arses

Alexi's compising mainly for COB but when he has any ideas that don't fit on COB he's probably using them at his other groups. He did it such for Impaled Nazarene and Sinergy. I see thet he's trying to keep a style for all COB's albums and that's good. Can you imagine a Motorhead stile song in FTR? NO WAY!!!!