Eraser - live (new song)

0wnage in carnage
I really wanna know, what it would be like if there where StarLance/WingCommander styled space battles in the Forgotten Relams.-.."Me Plasmarifle be stronger than ye fireball, hahahahahaha!" :D

i have them if you want them pm me your email and i will try sending. they're 128 kb/s so they should be under 5mb each. gimme a few days too cause i'm busy. and i gotta go see hypocrisy again!

these were from before the arrival was released, fall 2003 they were in europe somewhere, right before their us tour with dimmu + cob. you can tell the lyrics for eraser Peter uses just a few of the verses. it's the only bootleg stuff i've come across. if anyone has the full show that'd be awesome!

dont ask me why, eraser is 192kb/s and 9513k, buried is 128 kb/s and 3821k. it was the same show though.

If I remember, they are from when the played at Wacken, because I have a video of them playing Eraser at Wacken and Peter talking about a new album being out.

i think i've seen that video i think it's from summer 2004 after the album was out