Eric: Guitar stuff!

AdamWathan

Apr 12, 2002
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Hey Eric! Awesome how you post here dude! I was wondering if you could help me out a bit here. I keep hearing that on Demonic you were tuned to Drop-D which I refuse to believe, I figured you'd be in standard D? If you could throw me some clarification I'd appreciate it! I'm lovin this Dragonlord stuff! Play some Canadian dates!!! lol Thanks man

Adam

The record Demonic is half standard tuning C# and half standard tuning in D.
Ten thousand thrones would be in the key of D.:headbang:

"Caught in the burning times!" :Smokedev:

~E~

hey eric , i admire your vocals alot and ive been wondering how long have you been doing that style of vocals for.And Im curious to know how one would go about getting that kinda of voice with losing the ability to talk.
By the way i had Tradition and Fire played on a radio station the other night, thanks to my good friend at WKKL .If enough people liked it theyll be screaming to have you guys come play here on Cape Cod , Ma.
Cheerz mate!!

Thanks for the support in Cape Cod!!

Well for me vocally its all new! Ofcourse taking in consideration I've had the luxury of
learning and watching one of the greatest vocalist out there my bro "Chuck"

So I've seen and learned all the warm up things he does, (aahhs and oohs and eeehs)
That definatley helped alot! Ya gotta warm up when it comes to any kind of body stress!
Plus a couple of shots of Jack Daniels always sets it up right!

Hailz!

~E~