Eric Peterson Interview

stevesaks

Jan 30, 2006
Hey Guys,
I just Interviewed Eric Peterson for www.LivingForMetal.com
Spoke with him for about an hour and covered all things Testament and Dragonlord as well...Great guy and very down to earth as well...
Shared alot of info and insight into his career including new Testament news as well,
Stay tuned to LivingForMetal.com... interview should be online within a week or so.

Thanks again Eric...
Steve Saks
www.LivingForMetal.com

Very cool, especially since he's a member of the band since the early 80's! Actually i think he and Chuck are the only remaining original members, right?

Sorry guys..Yes there's new testament talk..the Interview is Huge..I just finished it..Finally. Sorry it took so long..But it will be worth the wait..
It should be online today(monday) sometime I think at www.LivingForMetal.com

Ill post the link when It's up..

Thanks again,
SteveSaks
www>livingForMetal.com

stevesaks said:
Sorry guys..Yes there's new testament talk..the Interview is Huge..I just finished it..Finally. Sorry it took so long..But it will be worth the wait..
It should be online today(monday) sometime I think at www.LivingForMetal.com

Ill post the link when It's up..

Thanks again,
SteveSaks
www>livingForMetal.com

Alright man thanks. Looking forward to it so post the link ASAP.

Yeah, It was great talking to Eric, we talked for an hour, and probably could have talked for 4 hours, But I didn't wanna keep him on the phone all day..lol
We're both old schoolers so It was great to talk about the early days to the present as well....Even discussed some other funny shit too haha, that we both had a good laugh about...He's got a great sense of humor, would love to drink with him, I bet he's a riot,,haha

Glad you guys liked it...If you register over there at LivingForMetal, you can leave comments and stuff, They have a cool forum too..none of this fighting..Just Metal...by cool people.

Thanks,
SteveSaks
www.LivingForMetal.com

Also to keep track of my upcoming Interviews etc. and all other Metal stuff...
you can check me out at:
feel free to add me.

http://www.myspace.com/stevesaks

God I cant wait to hear the new shit it going to be the best CD of 06(I hope its out in 06)

Can't wait. been too long since The Gathering. Nice to hear Skolnick back into the heavy shit again.

...and with all that you couldn't ask him about Gigantour? Hahaha awesome interview, can't wait for the album.