NEW: Interview with Eric Peterson coming soon!

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
I stole this off the Testament forum (Thanks, Steve Saks). It will be online in about a week:

"Hey Guys,
I just Interviewed Eric Peterson for www.LivingForMetal.com
Spoke with him for about an hour and covered all things Testament and Dragonlord as well...Great guy and very down to earth as well...
Shared alot of info and insight into his career including new Testament news as well,
Stay tuned to LivingForMetal.com... interview should be online within a week or so.

Thanks again Eric...
Steve Saks"

o_O o_O o_O can't wait for the new info!!!

Maybe he'll mention something of a new Dragonlord album :) :) :) :kickass: :headbang: . Not likely, but I guess we'll see new info on the new Testament album.

ms. anthrope, thanx for the info :) , and please make a link here to the interview when it is posted.

Thanx :) :kickass: :headbang: .

Hey Guys...Sorry it's taking a little longer than expected to finish my Eric Peterson Interview I did for www.LivingForMetal.com ...But it's very long and will be worth the wait, Hopefully by the end of the weekend or Monday the latest in will be posted.
We spoke about Dragonlord as well as new Testament news too...
Some cool insight to the Dragonlord process as well. Great guy, and very down to earth.

Thanks,
SteveSaks
www.LivingForMetal.com

I'll post the link here as soon as it goes on line.

I finished it early this morning and it should be online tonight at www.LivingForMetal.com , sorry bout the wait...I wanted to make sure it came out great..Remember we talked for about an hour...and it's pretty much word for word are entire conversation..lol That's alot of words to type etc...

-SteveSaks