Errata (#60 - #65) Updated 7/23/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
Since LotFP is proofread by blind, dyslexic monkeys, this post will contain corrections to any factual or wording errors contained in LotFP.

If you see something that is factually incorrect, badly worded writing, a typo that changes the meaning of a sentence, or anything of the sort that should be noted, email me at lotfp@lotfp.com and I'll add it to this list.

LotFP #60
p2, the Sellout entry should read:
"Sellout (noun) Any musician or band that any of your non metal acquaintences (after all, no true metal warrior would have any actual friends) can recognize by ear, and like."

p7 last word of the Pharaoh introduction should be "fandom."

LotFP #61

p18 "Percentage of Positive//Neutral/Negative Reviews For Bands Whose Labels Advertised" ranking didn't mention which magazines belonged to the second and third positions. They should be Explicitly Intense and Metal Maniacs, respectively.

LotFP #64

Yes, this is out before #63 due to a numbering screwup.

p24 The 'alien calisthenics' paragraph floating between the Aborted and Amorphis reviews was from an Agent Steel review I decided not to run because they already had enough space in there. ;) But I didn't get the whole thing outta there...

LotFP 5 Year Anniversary

p4 Obviously the Falconer album listed should be Sceptre of Deception, not the self-titled.

LotFP: Scum

The missing word (and you'll know what I'm talking about if/when you find the Super Secret Message) is "better". This was an error on the printer's end, not LotFP's, but it screwed up a magnificent joke and one of the only clever attempts at layout LotFP has ever tried. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.