ESP 2010 models

Similarity to the Hellraisers really is ridiculous with that headstock, I think the ESP looks way nicer though, even though that binding looks shitty in stock photos... Lack of neck binding on the Hellraiser always killed it for me, plus those inlays suck.
Yeah, those are pretty much LTD C-1's, lol. I like the Horizons better, tho, just can't really get into the abalone purfling.

This, on the other hand:

E-HR-125E_BK.jpg

Too bad they're discontinued. :cry:

Gross, I so much prefer the headstock (not to mention everything else cosmetically) on the current H models:

H-401FM_STBLK.jpg

EDIT: Though I will admit that poo-colored rosewood fretboard could definitely be swapped for an ebony, but the new H's still seem to have rosewood as well

Marcus: Fretboard dye from Stewmac will change light rosewood to an almost ebony color ;) And the current headstock is so weak.

Yeah current headstock is fugly. I personally actually kinda liked the old smurf hat headstock on the H series from a year or two ago and prior...
H1000_asb.jpg

The current headstock is too Gibson-y for a Strat style guitar...

Last edited:
27 fret LTD's? Fuck. thats cool

HOLY SHIT I AM RETARDED FOR NOT SCROLLING LOW ENOUGH TO SEE THESE THE FIRST TIME - how has no one else been blindsided by lust for this? (answer: because not everyone has my shred wanker aspirations, but so be it :D)

mh-327.jpg

That red one WILL be mine, I've been lusting for another guitar with a trem for ages now, just looking for the right one that fits all my specs and is affordable, and I think I may have finally found it! (and before anyone says Charvel San Dimas/SoCal reissues, I really can't abide their standard strat shape, complete with big ol' neck block :erk: ) I can't forget about the Godin Redline series though, especially with their maple fretboard options...

The So-cals look great for some reason but for only saving a bit more you can get a M-II which is what id have.

Those look nice but I know the 27 fret novelty would wear off after a while with me when my eyes are getting screwed up doing fast solos in that area.

HOLY SHIT I AM RETARDED FOR NOT SCROLLING LOW ENOUGH TO SEE THESE THE FIRST TIME - how has no one else been blindsided by lust for this? (answer: because not everyone has my shred wanker aspirations, but so be it :D)

mh-327.jpg

That red one WILL be mine, I've been lusting for another guitar with a trem for ages now, just looking for the right one that fits all my specs and is affordable, and I think I may have finally found it! (and before anyone says Charvel San Dimas/SoCal reissues, I really can't abide their standard strat shape, complete with big ol' neck block :erk: ) I can't forget about the Godin Redline series though, especially with their maple fretboard options...

Dude they have crappy Chinese floyds on :puke: