ESP gone? Gibson instead?

NFU

I like pie.
Jan 9, 2002
Southern California
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone. I was on the In Flames website, and saw pictures of them on tour recently. They were wearing dress shirts and Ties instead of their all white suits...is this their new thing now? are the white suits gone? I also watched the new trigger video...and noticed they were using Gibson guitars now, as well as using them in the live pictures that i spoke of earlier...are they done with ESP now? have they moved on to gibson? o_O

well in the Trigger vid their not dressed in anything special, just t-shirts and jeans and shit. Hopefully that means their out of the whole band outfit gimmick. In the end I dont really care, all I care about is the music, but its cool to see them just dressing normal and not like they gotta have a look or something.

I didn't like the white suits because they are an eyesore live.

I think ESP guitars are a lot better. I'm getting a B-50 this week, and I'm damn happy with it.

Gibson is higher quality, so glad they moved on to that.

Strange, I must have caught them on tour during a transition period. They were wearing the white suits AND ties... I don't care what they wear, I think it looks kinda cool.

Next up: Outfits made of ducttape

the only thing i dont like about les pauls is that theyre so damn heavy. feels like i got a ton of bricks strapped to my shoulder. i dont really like the necks either, at least the ones ive played. ive only found one that i liked playing and a friend of mine owns it. they sound absolutely awesome though. PRS are really heavy too.

one day i hope to own a USA made jackson i've heard nothing but good things about them i also own an ibanez RG570Ex and im thinking of selling it and buying a jackson instead can any one recommend a jackson around the £700/$700 mark.

yeah i plan on picking up a Jackson, heard nothing but good stuff.

I should prolly working on getting a stack together, kinda sick of playing on my shitty small amp hehe.