ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

madbutcher

May 23, 2005
St Louis
www.harkonin.com
Ordered online a few months ago and just don't like it. Perfect condition except for a very small cosmetic smudge on the upper part of the bridge, tried to take a picture but it barely shows it. Just had it set up. Comes with ESP case. Wanting 750.
3n43md3le5V65P65X4a9rd3c1f5a2d35d1260.jpg

I'm looking to buy this model in a few months in the UK. What makes you think its a toy or why do you not like it? Most other reviews I've read are really good and it has the spec I'm looking for, obvs I dont wanna buy without playing first but is there anything I should look out for when I demo it?

I don't like it mainly because of the 1/2" less or so difference of space between the bridge and the fretboard when compared to my LP. I have giant hands and it's just makes it uncomfortable for me to play. I didn't like the initial setup either, but after getting it done, I think it would be a great guitar if it felt comfortable for me to play.

I'm looking to buy this model in a few months in the UK. What makes you think its a toy or why do you not like it? Most other reviews I've read are really good and it has the spec I'm looking for, obvs I dont wanna buy without playing first but is there anything I should look out for when I demo it?

Try it out for yourself and see how ya like it because while I wasn't fond of it, many people and yourself may love it. I own an EC-400 and I just had more of preference to it than this model. Apples and oranges.