Eucharist-A Velvet Creation

DICORIA666

drummer extrodinare
Mar 28, 2002
Nashville,Tn
hometown.aol.com
A long time ago back in the summer of 94 I remember picking up A Velvet Creation.When inserted the disc into my cd player and started listing I was impressed.All of the differents moods really stood out.Not to mention the excellent musicanship displayed by these young fellows at the time.I can stil listen to this album to this day and remember when I first bought the album.This one is definitely a classic album in my mind.

If anyone hasn't checked out this fine piece of work you should.It's a fine piece of history that will live on forever.

LONG LIVE METAL :headbang:

Eucharist, along with At the Gates, began the Swedish melodic death metal sound. However, being on a small label, Eucharist did not receive the attention they so richly deserved.

Eucharist, At The Gates, and even Entombed (that fat crunchy Slaughter of the Soul guitar sounds comes directly from Entombed earlier work) pioneered the Swedish Melodic Death Metal sound. But sadly, Eucharist got barely any of the attention they deserved.

Originally posted by phyre
Greeting Immortality is the absolute favourite. The others are pretty damn good as well.. And the bonus track "Wounded And Alone" is amazing.
Oh yes, "Wounded And Alone" = :worship:

By the way, a few days ago I stumbled upon an unofficial Eucharist site where the demo version of "Greeting Immortality" is available in 192 kbps mp3!! Killer! I like the sound of that recording a lot better than the sound on "A Velvet Creation".

Download the demo version of "Greeting Immortality" here: http://www.metalprovider.com/eucharist/greeting_immortality[demo].mp3.