Euro Championship 2004 Portugal

well latvia ok, but the czechs, if i only think of Rosicky, Nedved, Poborsky..... And they have the huge Koller, it will be tough i reckon. anyway cheers for trying to give me hope ;)

A little off topic but ...

[size=+5]OM : 0 - PSG : 1 WE BEAT THOSE FUCKERS FOR THE FOURTH TIME IN A ROW AND THE SECOND TIME AT THE VELODROME STADIUM IN A ROW MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA[/size]

:hotjump: :Spin: :hotjump: :Spin: :hotjump: :Spin: :hotjump: :Spin:

i didn't want portugal cos they play home and that's always a huge advantage. spain will be very tough too. i guess a win against russia will be nice but that will be all i think.

yes, i think so either. YOur team has a hard group just like we have, though yous don't have any pressure, so maybe there will be a surprise possitive for you like. And did you also hear that Greece and Germany might have a friendly match next year?

ah theyll be motivated to bring portugal down ni their own country anyway, and its the opening game, another boost. (see the opening games on world championships)
1982: argentina - belgium 0-1 and where was maradona ffs! :) :) :)

the refs play for the home team most times. i mean it's also about ticket sales, don't forget that. spain is also like playing home so it's pretty doom like. :(

com' on. even denmark won the euro. ok it was not home but it was in sweden, same thing.

and the ref will play for you simply because if portugal doesn't go till the final or at least semi final you'll have a pretty big financial problem considering the money you spent to built all these pretty stadiums. you need the tickets.

sol83 said:
com' on. even denmark won the euro. ok it was not home but it was in sweden, same thing.
:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: .

I think Denmark and Sweden will advance from that group, they play the most entertainig footie too (dunno about Bulgaria really), but I hate the Italian team(except Maldini), nothing less than a disgrace to footie, boring, frustrating and annoying to watch, we'll beat them again like the last time (3-2 in Italy in qualifiers for 2000 or 2002).

sorry to disapoint you but italy will pass easily i reckon. and the sewds will be second most probably. no offense or anything. :Spin:

sol83 said:
sorry to disapoint you but italy will pass easily i reckon. and the sewds will be second most probably. no offense or anything. :Spin:

Must I remind you of that 7-1 game again :D .

We'll see, I haven't been this excited about our national team since the Laudrups and I honestly think we'll make it through the group at least.