Euro dates and U.S. wrap

mentalmeltdown said:
why join any fan club? it's not like you're gonna be told the meaning of life or where is Jesus buried (hint: it's not in heaven). these people (Anthrax, Metallica, whatever...) are rock musicians. This is a job to them. And, most of the time, if you hang around after the show and are persistent you'll get your stuff signed and maybe even talk to them. Sure, there can be some perks (t-shirts, promises of chats, direct contact with the band, etc..) but you can already contact the band through their e-mails, or at least you could a year or so ago!

so what's the point of joining a fan club? huh?

I thought so.

buh bye.

exactly...you're not wrong, but if they're gonna have it, I think they should post their information there first and then on the free sites...that's all I am saying...they're not even posting it on the paying site (we get everything second hand if that).

Everything you said is 100%...maybe I am an idiot for throwing out money (I guess I'm just a dreamer...but so far it's been a big let down)

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
exactly...you're not wrong, but if they're gonna have it, I think they should post their information there first and then on the free sites...that's all I am saying...they're not even posting it on the paying site (we get everything second hand if that).

Everything you said is 100%...maybe I am an idiot for throwing out money (I guess I'm just a dreamer...but so far it's been a big let down)

I mean the last time Scott posted anything on the CDC was back on 01/09/06 (when he wrote his last blog)...He continues to write on here, but ignores the site in which fans paid money??? He has never written one thing on the message board there and again, please remove the category called ASK THE BAND questions if you guys are never gonna answer them...do you even know how many people have left questions there for you guys...Before I get any other person writing back saying that we're all idiots for wasting our money etc...(I do agree with you)...I just want to know from Scott WHY:confused:

If they're gonna have two sites then keep them both equal (my point being that the CDC should be above equal because we are paying for it) when in realty this site has all the information and it's free and most of it is not even posted on the CDC site (for example, we were told to come here to see Charlie's new daughter)...I think that announcement should have been made first on CDC and then here! What a waste of money :yuk:

The CDC had the dates first. I happened to see the post on here about the LA show so I posted. Believe me, I have a ton of stuff for the CDC. I just got done and I'm getting over an evil stomach flu. I will be all over the CDC this week.

Black Thirteen said:
The CDC had the dates first. I happened to see the post on here about the LA show so I posted. Believe me, I have a ton of stuff for the CDC. I just got done and I'm getting over an evil stomach flu. I will be all over the CDC this week.

I'm sorry you're sick Scott...I know the CDC had the dates first and we do appreciate that but it seems you give more of your attention to this site (we never see you post anything there ~ I'm talking strictly the message board, you do post blogs when you get the chance)...please start answering some of the questions under the message board titled ASK THE BAND questions...here we are all asking questions with no one to answering them (I'm not gonna even ask you if there is a chance you'll talk to us in the chat room if we can't even get a message from you on the message board). Most of us over there don't understand since we actually paid for that site why we still have to come here to read your messages, etc...I think the birth of Charlie's daughter should have been mentioned along with the pictures on the CDC first and then here. I hate that I have to keep coming back and forth between the two sites, since I paid for one, I would rather just stay with the one site (but it's not possible yet)...and is there any chance that the other guys will eventually sign on???

Scott I was a member of your original fan club (N.F.C.) and back then there was no computers...I got letters in the mail...a phone call from Joey...that's more than now...the best from the old fan club was the chance to meet you guys at your listening party for Stomp442...something I will never forget!!! (I may have forgotten which album it was for after all these years (that was my 5 second conversation with you) but not meeting all of you)...I think that was always in my head and I got spoiled into thinking that being in your fan club would always be like that...Don't get me wrong, I love that you have the meet and greets but in NYC it was just like a book signing and I was very sad at how fast it went...

No matter what happens I will always love you guys...I never stopped!!!

Had a great time in NYC...hope to see you soon!!!

Congradulations to you guys on the tour!!! Here's to hoping for a new album and tour that stops in Boston fucker!! :kickass:

Black Thirteen said:
And the UK tour. No Irish dates for us this time round? Any chance we could get a reason, or are there more dates to announce? We were ignored for long enough after 1989, and the last two years have been phenominal, getting to see you guys 4 times in Ireland. Don't let 2006 leave a sour taste.

Ulster Mosher said:
So Scott. Why no Irish dates? Come on, we supported you the past two years, I think we deserve it.

Not a good year for irish dates, first COC forget to play here and now Anthrax..... :yell: I would travel to mainland but unfortunately my mortgage repayments won't allow me, ah well i'll have to settle for alive 2 and a bottle of buckfast, you're welcome to join me Ulster M:headbang:

Scott, why no Polish date? :(:( There are 40 million people in Poland and I think you just can't ignore such a big country. Please play a gig in Poland!

We only have three weeks to play shows there in April because of our schedule. If we had more time, there would be more dates. I am bummed we are not coming to Ireland. The shows have been great and I wanted to see the Phil Lynott statue outside the Bruxelles and have a pint. We asked about a show there but it comes down to the promoters, hall availabilities, and the routing. Three weeks doesn't give us any room to breathe. That's why we can't make Poland. Next time on a full tour for sure. See you in the CDC chat room and answer board.

Black Thirteen said:
We only have three weeks to play shows there in April because of our schedule. If we had more time, there would be more dates. I am bummed we are not coming to Ireland. The shows have been great and I wanted to see the Phil Lynott statue outside the Bruxelles and have a pint. We asked about a show there but it comes down to the promoters, hall availabilities, and the routing. Three weeks doesn't give us any room to breathe. That's why we can't make Poland. Next time on a full tour for sure. See you in the CDC chat room and answer board.
Jeez Scott, thats too bad. You're bummed about missing Ireland? You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to the upcoming tour, just ask anyone I talk to in the CDC. :( Especially with the CDC now up and running. I was mega up for this tour as the band seem to be getting tighter as the tour goes on. I've just been mega pissed about it the past few days, but I must really try and get across to one of the mainland shows. I might get to see Thrax this year yet. Just a real shame it ain't on home soil.

Sheffield AND Nottingham!

result :D

This means I don't have to pay about £100 this time (although Oxford was truly great, and really intimate)

I'll probably be kicking about both towns for hours before the gig in order to say Hi to all the guys again (and get some more of my records signed hopefully)

Sucks about Ireland might have to call in a few favors to see if a trip across the water is possible. Doubt it though since I'm currently looking for a place to live and juggling work with school.

Ahfurfuksek! said:
Alive 2 and a bottle of buckfast

:lol:

Just described my weekend. Low number of course.