Euro on-line shops

Originally posted by Perkele
Do u know this site: http://www.darksymphonies.com/
A friend of mine wants to order from this site..

Dark Symphonies is US based.

What I've heard from Americans is very positive about it, but shipping to Europe is pretty expensive, so I've never ordered from them. They don't have the biggest selection either.

napalm is not exactly brilliant, is it :err: only when I'm desperate enough to really need to have something I don't find elsewhere right away, I order there

what annoys me with napalm is, that they send CDs wrapped in newspaper (!!) :err: so you can imagine how often I get broke jewelcases :s plus, they're more expensive than CCP records, demand higher shipping fees, you get NO goodie unless you buy for 80 euros, and they're not as fast with delivery either.

to sum it up: I don't quite recommend Napalm

i think the newspaper is cool! it not only protects the CD´s it also gives you info on Austria

no broken CD´s ever for me...

don´t think they´re expensive, the price is fair( consiering that new Cd´s cost 30 euros over here)

I am never charged by the postal service here unlike with many other purchases

the delivery is fast; within a week it arrives

i have absolutely no complaints!

maybe i should check CCP records though

hm, I'm from austria myself, maybe they appreciate foreign customers more :) cos I get CDs also after about 5-7 working days ( 2-3 at certain other stores within the domestic country ....)

how do you mean: "I am never charged by the postal service here unlike with many other purchases" ? do you always have really big orders so they don't charge shipping fees?

about the price: ok, I understand that in comparison to 30 euros, napalm prices appear cheap :D

hey, they wrap the CDs in the "Kronenzeitung" , no guarantee on qualitative information about austria there ;) :)

well, in the end, it all depends on what music you prefer and whether you're patient :)

how do you mean: "I am never charged by the postal service here unlike with many other purchases" ? do you always have really big orders so they don't charge shipping fees?

no Napalm charge me a few euros in shipping fees, but the postal service here just knocks on my door and deliver it without any extra costs... that´s unusal coz they often charge me money for that

CCP is cheap 11. euros... but i looked through it and the selection is not as good as napalm, but i will consider it!