Europe in July?

Well since Alex Skolnick can't play with the band after the U.S. shows I would assume that Chuck and Eric will bring all the hired guns back. I mean the reunion line-up without Alex Skolnick would not be very good. Therefore, I think they'll just go with the new Testament. The reunion was cool and a shit load of fun but I'm hoping for the new Testament to get their stuff together again. I miss Steve D. on the bass and Metal Mike too. I don't mind who plays the drums. (either Bostaph or Tempesta will do for me).

Pascal79 said:
Well since Alex Skolnick can't play with the band after the U.S. shows I would assume that Chuck and Eric will bring all the hired guns back. I mean the reunion line-up without Alex Skolnick would not be very good. Therefore, I think they'll just go with the new Testament. The reunion was cool and a shit load of fun but I'm hoping for the new Testament to get their stuff together again. I miss Steve D. on the bass and Metal Mike too. I don't mind who plays the drums. (either Bostaph or Tempesta will do for me).

Bostaph of playing with Exodus at the moment, and Tempesta is playing with Helmet, after the testament tour. (i know they are playing download fest.) so i'm intrested to know who will be playing too.

oh well we will soon find out. hopefully.

what happened to the drummer of the album "live at the Fillmore", John Dette I think, no. For me, "live at ..." was also drummed on a high level, I don't mind seeing that guy for a change

beepbeep said:
what happened to the drummer of the album "live at the Fillmore", John Dette I think, no. For me, "live at ..." was also drummed on a high level, I don't mind seeing that guy for a change

Jon Dette rules, excellent playing on LATF.

He might just not be playing, or might be playing with evildead, or did they split up?

Take Johnny from Helmet! Just.... take! :p heheh
Johnny rules ;)
(Paul has to be in Exodus, can't fucking wait for his work on the new album! :D)

...and how about Lombardo? :D I know he's with Slayer now, even Fantomas plays without him, but what the hell... when such a great and big band as TestAmenT asks, no one can say "no"! :D

I would love to see James on agian same with Jon dette that would be a great lineup for the new CD.

I'm at least thrilled as fuck about their Tuska appearance.
Saturday in Tuska will be pretty cool for my taste anyway. Testament, Gamma Ray, Deathchain and Rotten Sound are all must-see. Plus there are few others I'm interested of seeing.

Hmm...

I think Testament should, for the first time since 1993, get a well and trully cemented line up. I don't care who it is but I've never been a big fan of the hired-guns routine.

I was skeptical of the reunion tour but it wowed me enough to want the original line up new album over any other line up.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Hmm...

I think Testament should, for the first time since 1993, get a well and trully cemented line up. I don't care who it is but I've never been a big fan of the hired-guns routine.

I was skeptical of the reunion tour but it wowed me enough to want the original line up new album over any other line up.

I agree, the first time I saw Testament, the only original member was Chuck! (this was when eric had slipped on a banana skin), although it was VERY VERY cool to see Bostaph and shake his hand!