Europe

hope they make proper stuff then and not shit like joey tempest did with the final countdown for the year 2000...

Originally posted by Stormbringer
hope they make proper stuff then and not shit like joey tempest did with the final countdown for the year 2000...

What was that then Stormbringer? I never heard about that year 2000 stuff....I did hear Joey Tempest went solo for a while, but I hear he went off on a slight tangent to the Europe sound.

Funny how most people think that all Europe stuff sounds like Final Countdown.... :D

he made a techno remix of final countdown for the millenium to cash some money but horrible sucked.

Heylow all!
LOng time I don't come in here ! .. EUROPE .. hmm . My fave subject! .. hehehe:D
EUROPE played all together (including Kee Marcello) back on 2000 new years eve in Stockolm and since then the rumours about John Norum coming back to the band haven't stopped.
Some people say it is true, actually ... But anyways, Joey Tempest is gotta release a new album solo on October 14th titled "Joey Tempest", and the new single FORGIVEN is already released ..If anyone wants to hear it, email me and I'll send you the file (I have no idea how to add files here .. ).
And Kee Marcello is also doing a new album solo. The first single is called "Hey Romeo" (does anyone know where I took my nickname from ... ?:cool: )(file available too .. ). So, it's kinda difficult EUROPE are gonna play together again so far.
Anyways, if they would in the future, I hope KEE MARCELLO stays with them.
Kee has played a song with a Hard rock band called "ECLIPSE" lately, and it's pretty good ...
I'll let you know all anything I hear about it !
Cheers!

Kee Marcello...all I can say is "Out of this World" could have some of the best guitar solos ever recorded.

I saw them live at Milton Keynes in '89 and they had to follow Skid Row (who could entertain Motley Crue and Slayer fans in the same set list).

I thought Europe had no chance, but to be honest, they stole the show. They rocked 80,000 people that day and Kee Marcello kicked ass.

John Leven, Ian Haugland & Mic Michaeli have worked on the three albums by BRAZEN ABBOT and the project by NIkolo Kotzev called NOSTRADAMUS and since I've heard they are going to play on the new cd too.
But they have also played in band like CLOCKWISE, SOUTHPAW, TRILOGY ...

Originally posted by Hey_Romeo02
John Leven, Ian Haugland & Mic Michaeli have worked on the three albums by BRAZEN ABBOT and the project by NIkolo Kotzev called NOSTRADAMUS

What is the Nostradamus album like by the way? Is it similar to Avantasia in any way?

Originally posted by JayKeeley
What is the Nostradamus album like by the way? Is it similar to Avantasia in any way?

Nostradamus Is Awesome , As Is Avantaisa, But It Is More Melodic Rock, Than Avantaisa Which Is More Power Metal

And Yes Brazen Abbot Is Awesome - With Glenn Hughes, Goran Edman, And Thomas Vikstorm Singing On One C.D., You Know It's Going To Be Awesome

Originally posted by Edguy1
Nostradamus Is Awesome , As Is Avantaisa, But It Is More Melodic Rock, Than Avantaisa Which Is More Power Metal

And Yes Brazen Abbot Is Awesome - With Glenn Hughes, Goran Edman, And Thomas Vikstorm Singing On One C.D., You Know It's Going To Be Awesome

You know I always wondered what Goran Edman did after Malmsteen's Eclipse. I think he's probably the best vocalist Malmsteen ever had.

I better check out this Brazen Abbot....does anyone know where I can get it? :)