Eurovision 2003

Latin people are hairy-chested by nature...nothing goes better with sweat, believe me! Next thread is "Your chest's pic. Hairy or babylike?" :Smug: i like my chest, my girlfriend does too, and that's it. One of the hairs in my chest says hi. :wave:

Say Eos, are you Hairy-chested? I heard all girls from Switzerland were quite hairy...:D

i wonder why they still do this bunch of crap...especially this year there was a completely political atmosphere on the competition..the fact that england was last didn;t happen like that..nevermind gotta better things to do rather writin a replay about eurovision...mouahahaha

ok Honestly, the English song was the most awful of all the songs. I can hardly even call it a song. Austria was really good heheh.. a difference at least, I voted for that guy :D. My little sister kept swinging right and left the next day heheh funny sight. Belgium should really win though.
BUT AUSTRIA ROCKED! I was afraid of the turkish girl on stage... she looks so angry and ..angry! brr..

greek and cyprus should give 12 points to turkey and turkey 12 points to germany cause all of the immigrants there, germany should give 12 points to israel cause of WW2, israel should give 12 points to france cause of all the arabs there, but france shouldnt participate cause theyre shit.

'french girls = shit' would mean that there are some girls arent, which is not true heh.