Evergrey at 'Zwarte Cross'

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
Today Evergrey played at the 'Zwarte Cross' Festival in Holland.

This was my first gig with jari on stage, i was there when the guys arrived at the festival and had a brief talk with Jari, extremely nice guy i must say.

They played for about an hour and 1 song from the new album which sounded extremely cool.

Not much time to work on the pics i shot today, but already two to kill the time:

DSC_2544.jpg

And a little oooooops moment:
DSC_2562.jpg

The rest will follow soon.

H.

Nice pictures there - I didn't know you could buy leather pants with air vents built in! :lol:

Glad you got to meet Jari and that the show was good... I'm hopeful that I'll get to see them on tour in the U.S. soon. <crosses fingers!>

I have a few cd`s from Evergrey but never seen them performing live on stage.
I was stunned :OMG: by this gig. It sounded even better than on cd:headbang:.
This was definitely not the last time seeing them live. I loved it.
Hope to see them soon again.

I think they played Broken Wings several times. I think they also played Torn live as well.

Anyway, great pics man, waiting to see the rest ;)

Speaking of this gig, I found this on youtube:

So now there are 2 Broken Wings vids on youtube, I think this one is slightly better quality, but I'm not sure. Anyway I'm dying to hear the whole album already, but until then, scraps it is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like the backing vocals are none other than Carina's voice and so I hope my ears are correct... that means she appears on at least one song on Torn! :headbang:

I was at the Zwarte Cross to see Evergrey. This was the second time that I saw them and it was great. Hopefully they come soon again to The Netherlands.
These are my pictures, I hope you like it.
Enjoy.

Part 1

p1000168mh7.jpg

p1000170bj2.jpg

p1000171gk1.jpg

p1000172te3.jpg

p1000173oz0.jpg

p1000174yp3.jpg

p1000177dg9.jpg