Evergrey Back in the UK in 2005

chazzyf

Feb 7, 2002
Manchester, UK
from the Bloodstock mailout

OK, here it is - the first 2 bands to be confirmed for BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR on June 24/25 are:

SEBASTAIN BACH
As announced on stage last night at a packed Dudley JB's, Sebastian Bach (ex Skid Row vocalist) will play at the first BOA with a set comprising classic Skid Row material and new songs from his forthcoming album to be released in March. Sebastian will only be playing major European Festivals in 2005, and will combine this show with his schedlued apperance at Bang Your Head in Germany, the same weekend. GET READY FOR The Youth Gone Wild!!

EVERGREY
After their groundbreaking KKKKK debut at BLOODSTOCK04 we could not ignore Evergrey, and so have invited them back to lay waste the OPEN AIR!

BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR 2005
Catton Hall, Watton On Trent, Derbyshire
24-25 June 2005
2 days of METAL!
www.bloodstockopenair.com

Once we have 2 more bands for BOA - we will then make a major announcement along with the confirmed bands for BLOODSTOCK05.

Congrats!

Hey, that's only two weeks after Sweden Rock. I wonder if I could stretch my vacation time/money to make both shows? :heh:

But I sure hope there are some US shows planned in 2005 too... it's been almost a year!

That is excellent. Let's see if I can find some vacation days or justifiably business reasons to catch the gig in the UK :)