Evergrey confirmed for 6 Pack Festival in Cleveland

MattSnakepit

Oct 17, 2002
Fitchburg, MA
www.truemetal.org
Just for people who haven't had the chance to read the US thread on whether Evergrey will tour here, they are confirmed to play the 6 Pack festival in Cleveland Ohio on June 13-14th at the Odeon. Also on the bill will be: Jag Panzer (performing a special set culled from their first 3 studio albums), Elegy, Wolf, Trouble, Nevermore, Hypocrisy, Beyond The Embrace and Kataklysm so far. More bands to be announced. There will also be meet and greet autograph sessions with Pete Way (UFO), Jack Frost (Seven Witches), Kim Goss (Sinergy) and Ben Jackson (Crimson Glory) among others.

Discounted hotel rates are available- for more information check out the link below. I for one can't wait- as this looks like a promising festival to add to the yearly roster a la Progpower!!!

http://www.bravewords.com/6pack/

Matt

We have plenty of whatever liquor you desire here in Cleveland. It is about time someone noticed that Cleveland has plenty of metal fans and we deserve to have a festival of this stature here.

Yeah, I definitely want to try to make it to this...Nevermore, Evergrey, Candlemass, Trouble, and Hypocrisy. Wow.

I'm going to ProgPower in September and possibly the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival in May. I better start saving my money because that's a lot for a poor, jobless college student. :eek:

Falconer was just confirmed for the show today. People not familiar with them should check them out. They are ex-members of Mithotyn, and they are very good power metal.