Evergrey gig in Bochum???

duncansmith

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2009
It says on Evergrey's webpage that they will play at Matrix in Bochum. But I can't find anything on Matrix's webpage! Anyone knows anything? It's very strange...

I just wrote to the guys in Matrix Bochum:

Hi,

The official Evergrey website announced a concert in Matrix Bochum on April 3rd. However this concert is not listed on your website and I can't find a way to get tickets...

Can you confirm whether there is a concert of Evergrey or not, and how I can buy tickets ?

Thanks !

Here is the answer:

Hi!
Sorry, Evergrey will not play in Matrix.

Bye
Martin

www.matrix-bochum.de

So I don't understand what's going on...

No concert but it's announced on the official website ??

Annoying. I have been sceptical all the time because there was nothing on Matrix website). Then when sailingarge posted about the cancelled London gig I was already expecting the worst. I wonder if any of the announced gigs is going to happen.
Hopefully there's gonna be an update on the website soon (or sailingarge is going to get an answer from Jonas concerning the whole subject).

Hopefully there's gonna be an update on the website soon (or sailingarge is going to get an answer from Jonas concerning the whole subject).

I haven't go an answer from Jonas yet but hopefully I will. But as they wrote earlier regarding the merch issue they have had some email problems, so I hope he will get the mail.

I am also very concerned, what is happening in the Evergrey camp?

First the Atlanta show is cancelled and now some of the shows on the EU tour are cancelled. This is not handled in a good way.

Yes, it would be nice to have an official statement... I am very worried about this EU tour...

It's Wednesday today and it was on Monday that someone got the message that the London show is cancelled. Still no official statement..... This is handled very poorly..... I have bought a ticket but I don't know if I can get a refund or not......

It's Wednesday today and it was on Monday that someone got the message that the London show is cancelled. Still no official statement..... This is handled very poorly..... I have bought a ticket but I don't know if I can get a refund or not......

Ticket to the London gig or something else? TicketWeb mailed me about the London gig and I will get my money back. I guess that's the only positive thing about this crappy news.

As everyone here says, please update us with some news/statement!