Evergrey in Bochum

Tasarion

New Metal Member
May 20, 2003
Hamburg
Visit site
Best concert of 2009 on my personal list! :headbang: Evergrey played well over 2 hours with at least one song from each album. And it was my first Evergrey show with a good sound and no technical issues... at least no obvious ones.

But next time, please come to Hamburg. Travelling to Bochum and having to work on the next day sucks big time! :yuk:

If you have the chance to see them, don't miss it!

Good sound? Have you been at the same concert as me? ;)

Well, I liked it and I didn't say perfect! Yes, the keyboard was a little too loud from time to time but I actually prefer to hear it for a change. And there were some other minor thingies but compared to other Evergrey concerts I have been to it was good and made me enjoy it even more! :kickass:

Setlist? Oh well... here's what I remember and in no particluar order (I'm getting old):

Nosferatu
When the walls go down
Masterplan
Recreation day
Soaked
Blackened Dawn
I'm sorry
Words mean nothing
Blinded
Obedience
Fear
End of your days

First of all, the sound for me was O.K except for the first 2/3 songs when you almost couldn't hear the guitar solo's
Personally this was the best setlist ever for me in all these years i've seen them live

Not in particular order

Fear
As i lie here bleeding
More than ever
Watching the skies
Soaked
M.M.A
Obedience
Broken wings
The Masterplan
I'm sorry
Words mean nothing
Still in the water
Blinded
End of your days
Nosferatu
She speaks to the dead
Blackened dawn
Till dagmar
When the walls go down
Recreation day
A touch of blessing
In Remembrance

Had a F....... great time guys Thanks. See you in Oktober at Progpower

It would be to perfect with Solitude. :D

Great setlist! Stupid rockabilly festival!!! (it will take place at the same venue and same day where/when Evergrey supposed to play in Belgrade, and promoters say there's no other suitable venue for Evergrey concert!)

Wasn't Rulers of the mind also in the (impressively long) list? Not sure. I definitely also missed Solitude. And the sound was as good as it can get in that damn venue.

I really hope that the setlist will look that good when they play in Gothenburg! I've always wanted to see Blackened dawn live. And Watching the Skies, Nosferatu, She speaks to the dead and Words mean nothing!! I would really pee my pants if they played Shadowed, one of my all time favorites.
Hope you had a great time everyone! Now I'm just waiting for the 23rd October and saving up my money for the merchandise!:D

First of all, the sound for me was O.K except for the first 2/3 songs when you almost couldn't hear the guitar solo's
Personally this was the best setlist ever for me in all these years i've seen them live

Not in particular order

Fear
As i lie here bleeding
More than ever
Watching the skies (!!!!!)
Soaked
M.M.A
Obedience
Broken wings
The Masterplan
I'm sorry
Words mean nothing