evergrey in munich? anyone?

vedr4n

myself
Feb 16, 2002
Croatia
will anyone from here be there? well, i'm from croatia, but i will be there for sure.. altho i didn't heard nice things about the 'Garage' (the place where they will be playing..)

I wouldn't worry about the location as much, even though safety will be a concern. I'm sure the guys will overcome any obstacle thrown at them! Your gonna be able to see :worship: EVERGREY :worship:, fck the condition of the venue!! hehehe

DGIRL said:
I wouldn't worry about the location as much, even though safety will be a concern. I'm sure the guys will overcome any obstacle thrown at them! Your gonna be able to see :worship: EVERGREY :worship:, fck the condition of the venue!! hehehe

Hi!

I will be in Munich...and I will see EVERGREY!!!! I don´t really care about the location. I´ve been at the Garage a few years ago....it wasn´t this bad. I don´t know the actual condition, sure....But the only thing that counts ist the music! :)

Thanx DGirl, you put it in the right light. :headbang:

Your welcome! I do my best. hehe Just trying to take the emphasis off of the venue and stating the fact of.... Band first, Beer second and Venue last :loco:

dont worry, i will come, no matter in what condition venue will be ;) i was just asking...

btw it's terrible that i cant 'preorder' or buy ticket before the day of the concert... since i'm coming in munich just cuz of that event :( i hope i wont stay without ticket!