ANYONE WANNA COME SEE EVERGREY AT JAXX???

Eddie Misery

www.apothys.com
Mar 28, 2006
Woodbridge, VA
www.myspace.com
nevergreyweb.jpg

My band Apothys will have the incredible honor of opening this show for Evergrey and Nevermore...i'm freakin speechless--it's gonna be a fantastic show and the tickets are selling fast so go to our site and get the tickets there if you're looking for em!

Hope to see anyone there! :)

:kickass:

I will be surpremely jealous of all who make it to that show, or in fact ANY show on this tour. This tour is quite anemic, however...I hope they do a more extensive tour over the summer, and stop in Columbus. I don't understand why they didn't--In Flames is almost as big/bigger than Iced Earth, Iced Earth stopped here, why can't THEY?!

Ah well, complaints for a different thread

Rock on! :headbang:
And good luck with your opening gig! I hope you get a great reaction from the crowd :kickass:

I've been unable to purchase tix on the site via Firefox *or* IE; the Paypal link just doesn't respond for me.

Is there a preferred email address so I can just do it manually through paypal.com?

I live 7+ hours away, so I called the club and got tix this past Monday....
but I look forward to seeing your band -- sounds pretty cool.

I can't wait.
:kickass:

The tickets Evergrey/ Nevermore off-tour date, May 7th, at Jaxx in Springfield, Virginia are almost sold out at the doors. My band, Apothys, still has tickets up for sale but they are also selling abundantly. I will post on this page when we have sold out of tickets. So head to www.apothys.com under the merchandise section and buy your tickets before it is too late!

I'm not sure what the story is behind it, but it's a different setup than the rest of the tour - Evergrey will be getting a full set along with Nevermore (YAY), and the other opening bands will not be there; just this one local.

I ain't gonna complain. :D