Nevermore @ Jaxx (10/15) - West Springfield, VA

A definite possibility.

This is becoming more than a definite possibility... more of a "it should be happening", only thing stopping it now would be sleeping logistical circumstance (making sure I'll be able to use the aunt's place downtown that night, if not, finding a hotel or something, bar a flight delay or something)

No prob... I should be good with the aunts place, granted, I just gotta clear it and make sure I have some sorta key or something.

Flight gets in at like 4:30, and I'll probably spend like an hour at jims drinking beer and eating cheesesteaks alone in the corner table upstairs in a disgusting mess of my own filth gaining weight and generally finding it hard to breath as I stuff my shitty face full of fucking cheesesteak and yuengling after cheesesteak and yuengling, and then I'll head on over to that there venue.

4 1/2 days or something like that. Fuck math. But I know my friday-saturday-sunday is all booked up with family shit (but then on sunday bar hopping and really good seats for the eagles game), and then I shoot out monday afternoon.