Hypocrisy November 26th @ Jaxx Nightclub

Carrion Misery

Drink the Midnight Hymn
Nov 5, 2005
Virginia, US
www.apothys.us
ensiferum.jpg

On Friday, November 6th, Apothys, is opening for Ensiferum and Hypocrisy at Jaxx Night Club. Head to www.apothys.us for your discounted tickets. Free shipping and no hidden fees! This show is destined to sell out, so grab yours soon!

Check us out: www.myspace.com/apothys

note: I tried to delete and remake this post, but I do not have that option. The show date is November 6th, not November 26th.

haha doesnt hurt at all, yeah man i'm pumped! I've been really wanting to see you guys again. I'm excited cause this will be a no bullshit band show finnally at the Jaxx.

you guys are gonna be on the same lineup as Hypocrisy I sure fucking hope you are pumped!!!!! Enjoy

and btw according to the flyer Hypocrisy are co-headlining so we can expect them to play AT LEAST 45 minutes right???

Dude, Hypocrisy is one of our biggest inspirations. This is a HUGE honor. We have opened for so many international acts, and so far to this date Nevermore is (and the band's) biggest personal inspiration we have opened for. Hypocrisy is right up there next to Nevermore and we cannot fuckin wait.

Checked out both your myspaces, you've got some seriously cool stuff. Too bad you're supporting them in the US though, would've been neat if you were playing in Europe instead.

Im gonna check your myspace soon guys.
so, you have any idea how long will hypocrisy play?
The only time I saw em live they played for 35 minutes..what a fucking tease

I wish I knew. There's already 5 bands before them and a big international act after them. I wish Hypocrisy could play for an hour+, but I think 45 - 50mins tops is what I'm guessing. 35 minutes would be ridiculous!

fucking The Chariot and Car bomb got like an hour opening up for Gojira i'm sure they'll get at least an hour.

To tour Europe is an ultimate goal. When it happens, we hope we are supporting a band like Hypocrisy. I appreciate your compliments! Any song you enjoy particularly?

So far Venomcrest is my fav. And vocals tend to be what ruins songs for me, so you get a major thumbs up on the growling, it's awesome.

@Supernova: It'd rule if they opened with Roswell. I know i'm going to bang my head until it falls off.

@Aeterna: Thats great to hear! Venomcrest is a growing fan favorite. I'm the same way when it comes to vocals. Vocals make or break bands for me. If you know anyone who might be interested in our music, pass us along!

I dig your band guys, its cool, you can really play, and Im a picky guy, having listened to extreme metal since like 18 years ;p

you seem to also have a pretty decent prod quality, thumbs up for that.

Suggestion to Carrion : use your growls more man :) and maybe a couple of sequences with 2 vocal layers at the same time, I reckon your growls and high pitch screams would sound rather fucking brootal together :)

keep it up!

I appreciate the critique, Supernova. Balance and variety are what we strive for. There are a few other songs that have more growls than screams in it.

Btw, I finally preordered AToED yesterday. Too many bills!