Evergrey, genuine, pure, Heavy Matal

staroc

New Metal Member
Sep 27, 2011
Pennsylvania
I stumbled across Evergrey back in 2004 at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia,Pa opening for Iced Earth. I found Evergrey to be such a sensational band that I went out the next day and bought all five of their CD's. waited and wondered if they would ever return to the States again, well they finally did seven years later Sept 2011, needless to say I was elated and bought my tickets right away, they peformed just as expected, they BURNED the freakin house down, they are by far one of thee greatest and most underated pure and real heavy metal bands on the planet. I hope I dont have to wait another seven years to see them again, I also hope they can forgive us for the horrible Sunday night turnout (about eighty people) they experienced in our city and cant thank them enough for the most excelent display of Heavy Metal one could ever hope for from the best metal band on the planet, EVERGREY.

I stumbled across Evergrey back in 2004 at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia,Pa opening for Iced Earth. I found Evergrey to be such a sensational band that I went out the next day and bought all five of their CD's. waited and wondered if they would ever return to the States again, well they finally did seven years later Sept 2011, needless to say I was elated and bought my tickets right away, they peformed just as expected, they BURNED the freakin house down, they are by far one of thee greatest and most underated pure and real heavy metal bands on the planet. I hope I dont have to wait another seven years to see them again, I also hope they can forgive us for the horrible Sunday night turnout (about eighty people) they experienced in our city and cant thank them enough for the most excelent display of Heavy Metal one could ever hope for from the best metal band on the planet, EVERGREY.

Word up ! +1

I really wish they could make a tour in which they play the entire "Recreation day",is my dream and I hope one day it will come true