New Evergrey on Sirius Satellite Radio

jnj86

Apr 30, 2004
NorCal
I've been emailing the Hard Attack DJ's at Sirius Satellite Radio (the metal station is called "Hard Attack") for the past couple weeks trying to get them to play the new Evergrey material. They rarely play any Evergrey at all, and when they do it's always "Blinded". Well, finally yesterday I heard "Obedience", and again today. So, it looks like they've added Obedience to their daily rotation.

For those in North America that are starving for metal on the radio, check out Sirius. I've been a subscriber since Dec 2005 and I'm so addicted I can't stand an hour without it.

Sirius - Hard Attack

Black Rain said:
Radio? I listen to cds.
That's what I used to say! But the DJ's and special shows on Hard Attack really add to the listening experience. I still listen to my CD's, but sat radio has taken my music listening to a new level.

hard attack does rule! dude about the c-d remark, radio is a thing to do like when i drive my car if i dotn want to hear a c-d ill put on hard attack and see what comes on usualy its amazing and ive heard obedience twice now!
this week on there havign special 2nd wave black metal shows, should be sick

:headbang:
IntoPhagist said:
dude about the c-d remark, radio is a thing to do like when i drive my car if i dotn want to hear a c-d ill put on hard attack and see what comes on usualy its amazing and ive heard obedience twice now!
this week on there havign special 2nd wave black metal shows, should be sick

If I am listening to Cd's in my car...I keep my Sirius on Hard Attack to at least see what song is on. Makes it easy to switch If I wanna listen.