Guadalajara, Mexico (Hard Rock Live) Show

AnotherWorld

New Metal Member
Oct 1, 2005
I was wondering if this show is going to happen or not because there is less than a month left for the show date and no one is selling tickets yet, also the venue is uninformed of Evergrey playing there.

I am really really really really, really, looking forward to see this show, a show cancellation would break my heart, and you wouldn't want that uh Evergrey?

AnotherWorld said:
I was wondering if this show is going to happen or not because there is less than a month left for the show date and no one is selling tickets yet, also the venue is uninformed of Evergrey playing there.

I am really really really really, really, looking forward to see this show, a show cancellation would break my heart, and you wouldn't want that uh Evergrey?

I am waiting to find out as well!! I'll let ya know if I hear something!

Are you coming DGIRL?, maybe we could meet or something, i'll have like 6 of my friends coming with me, IF THE SHOW ACTUALLY HAPPENS, that is.

Seriously, what happens with this show?, if there are any arrangements to be made, im all for it, i could fuck people up if necessary, it's your call Evergrey.