Evergrey live, your experiences with evergrey...

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
Well, finally back in norway after some great days in sweden... Still a bit hung over but... well, anyways we travelled from norway thursday nine o clock in the morning heading for skåne and lund to see sonata arctica. Next morning, really excited we sat the course for Helsingborg and the tivoli to crown our trip with EVERGREY! So we had some drinks, maybe a drink too many... haha... :kickass: Time went extremely slow as we waited for the show, but finally the wait had come to an end! Evergrey is fucking great live And they delivered a great setlist as usual! Even some goodies from monday morning apocalypse... This was my girfriends first evergrey show, but its for shure it want be her last! So after the show we invited ourselves backstage, Even though the guys were tired after the show and im shure i was an annoying pain in the butt hehe, The guys were incredible... They really are the Greatest and kindest guys ever... So Jonas got my girlfriend a drumstick and a hug, i got toms guitar pick and we got our pictures taken with the band!:headbang: So, the night and the show was a total blast! Really looking forward to see you Again!

Tack som fan til Tom, Rikard, Mikke, Henrik och Jonas! :worship: :worship: :worship:

It was monday morning apocalypse and could it have been obedience? but at least monday morning apocalypse.

I've seen them a couple of times, Both real shows and acoustic gigs. But the greatest gig i've seen was the dvd gig, Couldnt been more fantastic and mindblowing! Just the veneus look made me blown out! Going to Sweden rock festival in the summer just to see them and nevermore, looking forward to it as hell! Both bands play in a perfect time for an after party! :p

They opened for Pain of Salvation in Rio, last October, I think. I had never heard either of the bands then...
I thought Evergrey kicked total arse. They can put on a real cool show. They´re fun to look at, on stage... They´re so big:p

Anyway, I thought "hey, this is good music!" and here I am...

i saw them open up for hate eternal and Arch Enemy i have been of fan of these guys for a long time ever since i heard trust and betrayal. It was when Recreation day came out my favorite cd by them. They sounded amazing i wish they would have played longer than the other bands to be honest.

Setlist being the following i'm not sure the exact order of the set so.

The great deceiver
end of your days
rulers of the mind
Recreation day
Fragments
Solitude within
Blinded
Masterplan

Just bought my tickets to sweden rock and its gonna be so fucking great to see them again!