Evergrey street team

Persistence does pay off - just heard back from one English radio station that they got my e-mail and then played a couple of Evergrey tracks over the weekend! Result!

Good luck to everyone... ! Waiting for an answer... Am I going to become a member of the street team...???

Has anyone received the package?
in the mail it said it would be very soon, but that has been what? two, three weeks ago now?
i´m starting to wonder whether my pack got lost on the way...

I have not received my "package" yet! I hoped I would get something by now so that I could do more to help the band, but sadly I am restricted to e-mailing radio stations/mags/tv to request Evergrey.
Some of these are actually asking for copies of songs/CDs but I haven't got any to give them yet!
Anyone else received their pack yet?

How much time did it take from yhe day you sent the mail to get the reply about the package? just so I don´t hope to much for nothing..

:worship:

Percival, what did you receive in your pack? I haven't received mine yet, but I'm in the UK so it will take longer to arrive I think!

Got it today!
But it seems to be more of a "thank-you-pack" than promo-stuff.
Shirt, single, buttons, stickers and stuff
I saved two of the stickers for myself and intend to decorate my whole town with the rest of them!

Naila said:
Got it today!
But it seems to be more of a "thank-you-pack" than promo-stuff.
Shirt, single, buttons, stickers and stuff
I saved two of the stickers for myself and intend to decorate my whole town with the rest of them!

w00t. sounds exciting. that single will help for those dumb radio stations that dont have evergrey cause they havent yet recognized their badassness.

I haven't recieved my package yet, and was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting too...?? Would be typical if it got lost in the mail or something!:erk: