Contest to meet Evergrey on tour and win free stuff

pollution

Yes,they call me Aki too.
Jul 18, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
This just up at evergrey.net:

In connection with the upcoming Evergrey tour of Europe we are offering fans a unique chance to get to meet the band in your respective country.

This is a chance for Evergrey and their most dedicated fans to get to meet each other. The only thing you'll have to do is to send in your application which could consist of: Artwork, personal story, Youtube clip, a memory, tattoo - whatever you feel best represents your dedication to Evergrey. So needless to say it has to be "Evergrey-related".

The members of the band will go through the applications and choose 2 fans for each city/venue/show who will get:
  • Free tickets to the show
  • A bag of merchandise
  • A chance to get inside the tourbus (this is where its able to park the bus outside the venue) and of course meet all the members and get whatever you see fit signed.
This is very important: mark your application with the name of the city in the e-mail "Subject" field and don't forget to leave your correct e-mail address where you can be reached.

Send your stuff to: evergreyfans@gmail.com

Best regards and good luck,
Evergrey crew

me and a friend of mine posted a cover uploaded on youtube :D but no response from the band or management. Maybe it means they did not like it at all :D:D:D but anyway, for all of you guys the massszzzteeerplaaaaannnnnn!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!Great cover - you have posted the cover on youtube but I think you had to send them an email maybe.

and just to add.. for all of you who are wondering. yes, i am just a torso, I do not have any feet..

Congratulations!Great cover - you have posted the cover on youtube but I think you had to send them an email maybe.

ah, thanks.. no no .. the other guy on the vid contacted them as described on the main page as per the instructions provided :) .. but nevermind..