Official Evergrey chat channel now up and running!

I'm usually signed in, but if I don't say hello please don't think I'm ignoring you! I automatically sign in from work and it runs silently in the background. Hope to see things pick up in the chat room now that Evergrey is playing at ProgPower...HUGE news!

Thanks to Aki for keeping this thing together...dude, you're hardcore!

See you in Atlanta!

The Evergrey chatroom has now moved to a different IRC network called Umbranet. The network also has the official channels for bands such as Symphony X, Dream Theater, Ayreon, Therion etc - come check it out and chat with some fellow EG fans about "Torn" or anything else really! The Java applet for joining the channel can be found from the EG website at http://www.evergrey.net/interact.php

New info for those using IRC clients to join:
Server: irc.umbranet.org
Port: 6667
Channel: #evergrey
Network: Umbranet

Hi, I`m new here.So my name is Lili.I can`t explane how happy I am cause I`ve seen Evergrey.They played in Sofia and it was awesome.Hope they`ll come back soon :)))

Hey guys....glad to be part of the forum!!

My name is Juliano and I'm from Brazil, waiting to see Evergrey in December and hoping to get in touch with them in the irc.
I saw evergrey when they came here with PoS...it was awesome!! Best show ever. it was really a night to remember.

Well, I hope day come here and do a big and long show...that covers all albuns and new songs.
I'm glad to known they like our "caipirinha" ...but be careful with that so you guys will wake up in the hospital with a huge hangover..lol.

Thanks