Chat with Evergrey member(s) on Sunday, March 6th

pollution

Yes,they call me Aki too.
Jul 18, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Tom and possibly other Evergrey members will be joining the EG chatroom this Sunday.

Join us to ask questions about the new live release for example and to just generally have a good time with band members and other fans.

The chat session will begin 20.00 (8pm) Central European Time (Sweden, Germany, France etc) which converts to 2pm Eastern Standard Time for the people in the US.

All info how to join the chatroom can be found from http://www.evergrey.net/interact.php

To make it more comfortable for everyone read the chat rules and think of everyone else in the chatroom too. If all goes well we will be arranging more of these chat sessions too.

Hope to see many of you there :)
Aki (the chat administrator, nick 'pollution' in the chatroom)

Hm. I might be there, but it all depends on whether or not I have to work on Sunday...

Edit: looks like I have the day off. see you all there!

Aki: want to post this to the PP and TPOM forums later in the week?

Raine Lionheart said:
How many questions are we allowed?

Looks like there will be no moderation after all, there is no question limit but it is VERY important that you give Tom time to answer the questions and not flow him with many questions at once

So everyone PLEASE do not ask questions if there are other unanswered questions already, you will have time to ask your question later, thank you.

TotalRock will be recieving the back catologue cds from Evergrey soon
so tune in and request

Di

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
trtshirt3xm.jpg