Star One chat on Ytseradio - Sunday, June 1

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
*Announcing Star One Chat on Sunday June 1st, 2003*

Ytseradio proudly presents: "The Star One Chat" on Sunday June 1st featuring Arjen Anthony Lucassen, with special guests Ed Warby, Russell Allen and Floor Jansen! (be prepared for surprise visits from other bandmembers!)

For this occasion, Ytseradio teams up with Progged Radio for a simulcast. Tune in to either Ytseradio (realplayer) or Progged Radio (player on site) to listen to Star One's 'Live on Earth' and chat with the artists in the chatroom. The moderated chat starts 8pm CET (2 PM Eastern US time); for more info keep your eye on the Ytseradio website.

Damn!! I'll be at my niece's baptism!! I wonder if I can get out of it.
grumble.gif

Can someone find out how tall Arjen is for me. I was wondering that while watching the Star One DVD. He towers over Russell, and Russell is tall!
eek.gif

Snowmaker said:
Damn!! I'll be at my niece's baptism!! I wonder if I can get out of it.
grumble.gif

Can someone find out how tall Arjen is for me. I was wondering that while watching the Star One DVD. He towers over Russell, and Russell is tall!
eek.gif

I have a list of questions started for people who can't attend, so yep, I'll ask for you. :)

For the record:

Chat Info

IRC Users:
server: irc.dreamt.org
port: 2112
channel: #ytseradio

To chat using your browser:
http://www.ytseradio.com/java_chat.html

#ytseradio will be moderated, & one person will be given voice & allowed to talk to/ask questions of the musicians at a time, going by the order of arrival in the channel (so if you come in & try to talk & nothing happens, that's why..only the DJ/Ops, the musicians, & one listener will be allowed to talk at any given time). A secondary channel, #ytsechat, will be open for chatting while you watch the chat in the main channel & wait for your turn to talk to the musicians. You can join the second channel by typing /join #ytsechat

To tune in:

Ytseradio Server (you need Real Audio)
http://zero.corp.publichost.com:8080/ramgen/encoder/ytseradio.rm

For this particular show, we'll be simulcast on Progged Radio, so if the Ytseradio server maxes out, or you just prefer using winamp to listen, go to Progged Radio for info on how to tune in.