Your Favourite Memory at a evergrey gig

Hey there!

I'm a newbie so I thought to start off by this topic...

First time I saw Evergrey was back in 2000 during their tour with Kamelot(they were promoting SDT at the time). I went to the gig with a friend of mine and we were really happy cause I'd been listening to them since TDD was out in 98.

It was an amazing gig and the funny thing was that at the time EG were really unknown to the audience so it was basically me and my friend that were shouting and singing the songs. At a point Tom (between serious and funny) shouted "Are we playing for two people?":cool:

Good thing was the the audience woke up but still we ended up with Tom and Dan's guitar picks:heh:

I've seen them 5-6 more times ever since and everyone of them was special for its own reason...aaahh...nice driving back on memory lane!!:)

Lucky, Evergrey and Kamelot are my two favourite bands! :headbang:

Welcome :)

And damn, 5-6 Evergrey gigs, I'm jealous :p

Well, it wasn't that easy :)
3 of them was in Greece(one of them being in a city bout 4-5 hours drive from where I live), 2 in Holland and 1 in Germany :headbang:

They absolutely deserved all the travel and expenses!Evergrey is the real deal!:kickass:

My favourite Evergrey concerts:
1. 2005. Budapest Wigwam (First)
2. 2005. Neunkirchen (With my family. The children were truant ;-))
3. 2006. Bilbao (With my family. Most special place)
4. 2007. Budapest Kultiplex (Best mood)
5. 2006. Budapest Sziget Festival (My birthday gift!!!)
6. 2006. Rock Hard Festival
7. 2007. Bang Your Head Festival (With my family. The first day of the summer holidays)