Evergrey in Rijssen, Holland

daemyon

And Empty Shall Remain...
Damn, that was a great!!! show last saterday. Unbelievable! I wonder why they played in a s..thole like that, far away from civilisation, but they surely kicked ass! 1,5 hours of headbanging metal (my neck still hurts) in wich they showed alot of self confidence and power! Even the accoustic Trilogy of the Damned was played...amazing, goosebumps....

I am looking forward to the next time to see them play!!!
Hailz,
Daemyon.

Reactions: Ormir
The concert in De Kade was great as well, but there weren't many guests. Here up North people aren't much interested in prog/gothicmetal, a shame it is!! Hope to see them live again one day..if they dare to come here often!!!

Eveline!

Reactions: Ormir
Evelynne said:
The concert in De Kade was great as well, but there weren't many guests. Here up North people aren't much interested in prog/gothicmetal, a shame it is!! Hope to see them live again one day..if they dare to come here often!!!

Eveline!

Well Evelynne, ik moet zeggen dat er in Rijssen ook niet zo veel mensen waren (150 tot 200, waar het dubbele in de zaal pasten). Maar Evergrey kreeg wel de sfeer erin en ze hadden er zin in! Very impressive! Ik hoop dat ze bij een volgende toer wat meer bezoekers krijgen, dat verdienen ze gewoon! Breathe Metal!
Daemyon

Saxiquine said:
Hey Nera.
Nice pics!!!!
Especially those red eyes Mike has in the closeup =)
But could you dutch people please write in English on the messageboard?
It's hard to understand otherwise.

Ooh forlat Saxiquine, jag kan pratar svenska ocksa....en lite :)
Well, basic Swedish hahaha. I am still studying :hotjump:!! Hope there are not to many mistakes in it haha.
Next msgs will be in english again.
Hej sa lange och har det sa bra!
Daemyon

Well Daemyon, in De Kade there were like 70 people, i guess, so i think that was the worst day, or ..maybe, ...the cancelled gig in paris, that should be worse...
Sun Caged cancelled their gig in Hamburg with evergrey due to voiceproblems of their singer Andre, he totally lost his voice, i heard.

Hey Evelynne,
To bad about the ammount of visitors, a lot of people missed out something great! (are you from around Zaandam?) In Rijssen this French band opened with a female vocalist..prog metall, not very good, not very bad...nice warm up :) Forgot their name though...

Yeah, Rijssen was so damn cool! I was surprised that there were only these 200-250 people, but it was great evening!

Hey, very nice pics! You even took a picture of me! :)

And the supportbands' name was "headline", I think. I thought they were a good opening band, although it was not my favourite kind of music.

Evelynne said:
Well Daemyon, in De Kade there were like 70 people, i guess, so i think that was the worst day, or ..maybe, ...the cancelled gig in paris, that should be worse...
Sun Caged cancelled their gig in Hamburg with evergrey due to voiceproblems of their singer Andre, he totally lost his voice, i heard.

:yell: yes the cancelled gig in Paris was the worst...

You can see me in the last picture on your site (right lower corner)...okay, all in all you just see my hair :) , but that's me! (I stood right next to this guy with the short hair and the red shirt).

@ Nevermorian; ah ok, I understand now :)
@ Anneke; thanks! And yes I know about the red eyes, but I wanted to put it online quickly, ghighi

Nera K. = Karen :)